Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Armor Ideas for The World: WINTERTUSK

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
That would be a waste to me because I personally hate Avatar the Last Airbender, and the new armor wouldn't be appealing...

People have different tastes, and if someone gets their favorite show's [The Last Airbender] armor on it, other people [like me] would want armor for THEIR tastes [Spartian armor from Halo], too. It just wouldn't be fair.

Plus, the Last Airbender has Earth, Fire, Air, and Water. Wizard101 only has Fire. Even thought you could fit some of that into other schools. Like, what if there would be a hat that's a bald cap with a blue arrow painted on it? Eh.

KI would be better off making their own ideas, or just crossovers from mythology, ninjas, and British stuff. You know, thing that AREN'T Copywrited.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Ambrose122 wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:
irishjonny wrote:
Problem#1 Avatar the Last Airbender look more asian then scandinavian. It should be something scandinavain. Like scandinavian armor
Problem#2 Armor like call of duty or modern warfare would be aweful for kids playing. Do you want your child in game the proclaims you to wear blood stained shirts?
Problem#3 The stuff from Avatar the Last Airbender is copy righted, same goes for moder war fare.
Jonathan Walker legendary sorcerer
Jonathan Lifehunter master necromancer
John Storm apprentice diviner

You're right. This is a fantasy game, not a war game or some Japanese ninja anime game.

I don't even like Avatar the Last Airbender. :?

I completely agree with that. i hate avatar (after watching every episode with a small young cousin it gets annoying and stupid no offense) so much. And plus its suppose to be an ice world. FYI the worlds are based on schools attributes. So i think the clothes should be similar to what grandmother raven was wearing with a neat little J. Todd twist to it.

I'm not going to give my opinion on Avatar, but whether I like it or not I don't think Wizard101 needs any more cross overs. Selena Gomez was enough.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009

KI would be better off making their own ideas, or just crossovers from mythology, ninjas, and British stuff. You know, thing that AREN'T Copywrited.

I agree. Crossovers are usually terrible, comic books have proven that.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
i think that it should be like a North Pole kind of thing. being it's ice. and i think that Selena Gomez should be brought back or another person should come and stay! but not JB cuz he's just...ughh. but i really want to see Selena Gomez and that underwater word back :)