Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Armor Ideas for The World: WINTERTUSK

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
i have some new armor ideas for the new world: WINTERTUSK

how about basing the armors for wintertusk on the armors from the cartoon show Avatar the Last Aribender :D, now that would be a cool armors to have in the Wizard101 game (of course KI would have to talk to the creators of the cartoon to see if they can do it), but i would think it would be a GREAT idea to do.

Sincerely,
Valkoor Titanblade lvl 60 Fire
Blaze Icesword lvl 60 Ice
Morgrim Darktalon lvl 48 Death
Ronan Stormstalker lvl 46 Storm
Talon Hawk lvl 29 Life
Eric Daytalon lvl 16 Balance

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I was thinking, (i have always wanted this) some of the armor can be the robes of the ravens in ravenscar. They all have cool aqua blue designs on the base color ( like the (archfeind?) wraith pet) I think it would be cool if we could get one of those! :D

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
i was thinking we could put in miltary armor, like from call of duty modern warfare2 that would be awsome. i feel like they should put in some swords for 4098 gold. I understand others want cheap stuff. i have three diffrint accounts i am lvl 25, 33, and 5. we need as much armor and wands as possible. we should do good with all the armor and wands :D

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I love the idea of The Last Airbender clothes! I'd totally buy the outfit Katara was wearing when she battled Azula in season 3.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
in WINTERTUSK they should also put in winter clothes. on my other account i am lvl 25 ice. it would be good if they could put in better ice clothes. i have looked at all the ice clothes in the wizard city bazzar. they should put in the fire benders armor from avatar the last airbender. :) :-) :D 8)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
nate2346 wrote:
i was thinking we could put in miltary armor, like from call of duty modern warfare2 that would be awsome. i feel like they should put in some swords for 4098 gold. I understand others want cheap stuff. i have three diffrint accounts i am lvl 25, 33, and 5. we need as much armor and wands as possible. we should do good with all the armor and wands :D

That would be EPIC. I would love to dress like Ghost and the Army Rangers! Also, Halo: Reach armor would be soo awesome!

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
That would actually be cool. But why would have to talk to the creator's of Avatar? It's not like the calling the armor Fire Nation's Heated Robe, or Water Tribe's Ice Boots, etc. And if they did, then how are they going to do it for each school? The thought of the armor looking like it would be cool though. Also, you can see that Grandmother Raven's robe look like the original level 58 robes.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
i luv the idea but there r only four "schools" in avatar and would u divide all them or add more with a wizard101 twist? :)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Problem#1 Avatar the Last Airbender look more asian then scandinavian. It should be something scandinavain. Like scandinavian armor
Problem#2 Armor like call of duty or modern warfare would be aweful for kids playing. Do you want your child in game the proclaims you to wear blood stained shirts?
Problem#3 The stuff from Avatar the Last Airbender is copy righted, same goes for moder war fare.
Jonathan Walker legendary sorcerer
Jonathan Lifehunter master necromancer
John Storm apprentice diviner

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
willwolf64 wrote:
nate2346 wrote:

That would be EPIC. I would love to dress like Ghost and the Army Rangers! Also, Halo: Reach armor would be soo awesome!
i agree that would be awsome

Survivor
May 24, 2009
This goes to irishjonny,

I know it is copy right, that means it belongs to the creators of Avatar the Last Airbender, and that is why i said in my posting " KI would have to talk with the creators of Avatar the Last Airbendor to see if they can use there armors ideas in the wizard101 game " and besides mooshu gear is simular asian also & asian is nothing more then a offset of japans clothing.

Sincerely,
Talon Hawk lvl 29 Life

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
irishjonny wrote:
Problem#1 Avatar the Last Airbender look more asian then scandinavian. It should be something scandinavain. Like scandinavian armor
Problem#2 Armor like call of duty or modern warfare would be aweful for kids playing. Do you want your child in game the proclaims you to wear blood stained shirts?
Problem#3 The stuff from Avatar the Last Airbender is copy righted, same goes for moder war fare.

You're right. This is a fantasy game, not a war game or some Japanese ninja anime game.

I don't even like Avatar the Last Airbender. :?

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
ValeDonte wrote:

how about basing the armors for wintertusk on the armors from the cartoon show Avatar the Last Aribender :D, now that would be a cool armors to have in the Wizard101 game (of course KI would have to talk to the creators of the cartoon to see if they can do it), but i would think it would be a GREAT idea to do.

Sincerely,
Talon Hawk lvl 29 Life

OMG yeah like the wolf armor from the invasion force??? Love ur idea..

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
K so I love Avatar
I love Wizard101
I hate crossovers xD, lol not trying to be a party pooper, thats just me.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
I think it sgould be norse armor because after all, gh is based on the vikings (who were the norse people). COD and Halo armor would be awesome but remember, this is a family game. NOT a hardcore X-Box/PS3/Wii game. If either of those games got in to W101 we would lose half the wizard population. Avatar would be cool but more likely in mooshu. I'm not the biggest fan of avatar anyways.

-Benjamin Dragonpants
Lvl 52 Death

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
*No offense intended to Kingsisle, these are my 101% honest opinions*
Honestly, I dislike the celestia gear. There is exactly 1 hat I like. People either love or hate celestian gear, and most do NOT like it (besed on my opnions and my friends). Grizzlehelm gear wasnt beutiful, and I'd rate it only better than CL. It's a challenge to come up with good gear, when it is the continuaton of Grizzlehelm. We don't really even know what the world is like; is it in the sky or on the "ground" (Meaning are we walking on clouds). For one outfit, intended for a girl:
Hat: (also, wouldnt it be a cool option to do WITHOUT a hat?) Like a crown/circet (Just like a gold ring). Or maybe a hairband/bandanna.
Robe +top half+: Long sleeves. On the sleeves are like shingles, or fish scales, moving slightly when you move. For the main part -back-, regular cloth with a school symbol, sun moon or star on it. For the front, a necklace
Robe +Lower half+: A skirt like thing. Similar to the ds style with Chain Mail. Skirt goes down to a little above the knees, with a spiral design going around and around
Boots: slippers :P

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
ValeDonte wrote:

Sincerely,
Talon Hawk lvl 29 Life
They do not need to talk about it with the creators of the cartoon to use a mere style of outfits, things like that, names, and other things are not as restrictive, it's when you try to steal a character or even a place.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
ambybob wrote:
I think it sgould be norse armor because after all, gh is based on the vikings (who were the norse people). COD and Halo armor would be awesome but remember, this is a family game. NOT a hardcore X-Box/PS3/Wii game. If either of those games got in to W101 we would lose half the wizard population. Avatar would be cool but more likely in mooshu. I'm not the biggest fan of avatar anyways.

-Benjamin Dragonpants
Lvl 52 Death

Ok so its like grizzleheim, so it should be LIKE grizzleheim, but with new areas, bigger and more fun to play, shouldnt be a sideworld, new clothes (viking armor, Norse armor, Redclaw, Battleboars, armor of norse mythology) stuff like that, not stupid war games, that doesnt fit at all with wizard games does it, plus there are little kids that probably make up the most of wizard101 population, who wants a bloodstained shirt in at wizard game? doesnt fit in at all, Avatar is a good cartoon, but a norse themed winter world mixed with asian clothes? Not good. So not to rain on your guy's parade, but think! seriously would you really have a pistol or a rifle as a wand? Bloodstained shirts as clothes, camo wear? And that game is so violent, cussing is out of control, would you really want to sponser that to a game where 3 year olds are playing? Adults would freak, you would probably be banned from wizard101 by them, lots of complaints. So just stick with the Scandavian ideas, Grizzleheim storyline so grizzleheim stuff. Oh yeah and the new spells and 58 pets got me wanting to get it now, so does anyone know what these new things are? Leave another comment please. Dustin battlehand, Valerian Stormcrafter, Dustin Dunestaff, Dustin Deathhunter, Dustin Moonbreeze, And Ian Lifehaven. Find me in wizard101 if you feel like it.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
What would really be cool, is if you could have outfits like animals. In GH you have bear hats and thats it, but i think it would be better (in my opinoin) if you could make like, wolves, birds, and other animal outfits

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
I was thinking, (i have always wanted this) some of the armor can be the robes of the ravens in ravenscar. They all have cool aqua blue designs on the base color ( like the (archfeind?) wraith pet) I think it would be cool if we could get one of those! :D
yeah!! that would be so cool! :D

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
nate2346 wrote:

Why would you want Army armor This game is about wizards not soldiers. lol

Brian Stormhunter, Legendary Diviner
Brian Firehunter, Initiate Pyromancer

Survivor
May 24, 2009
This goes to ambybob:

Not all of the Avatar armors are Mooshu, the Wolf Armor that they showed in season 3 of Avatar the Last Airbender, the Water Tribe part of the invasion force's helment is somewhat simular to the Wolf Cowl in Grizzlehiem and the Wolf Boots are somewhat simular to the boots that Water Tribe wore in the cartoon, & with the right moditifications (as in colors) the Witch Doctor Armor or the Ethreal Robe from Celestia could be simular to the Water Tribe Armor used in the cartoon. :P

Sincerely,
Talon Hawk lvl 29 Life

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
ValeDonte wrote:
This goes to ambybob:

Not all of the Avatar armors are Mooshu, the Wolf Armor that they showed in season 3 of Avatar the Last Airbender, the Water Tribe part of the invasion force's helment is somewhat simular to the Wolf Cowl in Grizzlehiem and the Wolf Boots are somewhat simular to the boots that Water Tribe wore in the cartoon, & with the right moditifications (as in colors) the Witch Doctor Armor or the Ethreal Robe from Celestia could be simular to the Water Tribe Armor used in the cartoon. :P

Sincerely,
Talon Hawk lvl 29 Life

Some of Dragonspyre's gear looks like something from the Fire Nation too.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
This goes to bigshotgun:

Like i said in a previous posting, "not all of the armors from Avatar the Last Airbender are based on asian themes or japanese themes" the Wolf Cowl & the Wolf Boots from Grizzlehiem are somewhat simular to the helmets & boots used by the Water Tribe in season 3 of the Avatar the Last Airbender cartoon, so in a way there is a little bit of Norse & Japanese theme in it, & plus the Water Tribe is from the North & South poles of the show, in a way it is basing it on the Vikings, cause the Vikings lived in wintery weather.

Here for WINTERTUSK, i am suggusting that they make the armors simular to that cartoons armor, something different then the usual clothing theme for a New World like Grizzlehiem, but i do agree on 1 thing with your statement & others as well, i dont like the idea of having Halo armor, or any other ARMY based theme Video games in Wizard101, i think will lose some of Wizard101 customers if they put Halo Armors or Modern Warfare Armors on it, because remember, there are kids that are as young as 6 years to 10 years old on this game & we got to think of what there parents would say if they put 2 and 2 together, do you want Wizard101 to get into trouble with parents that there is Blood stains on that armor of yours, I DONT THINK SO.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
willwolf64 wrote:
irishjonny wrote:

You're right. This is a fantasy game, not a war game or some Japanese ninja anime game.

I don't even like Avatar the Last Airbender. :?

I completely agree with that. i hate avatar (after watching every episode with a small young cousin it gets annoying and stupid no offense) so much. And plus its suppose to be an ice world. FYI the worlds are based on schools attributes. So i think the clothes should be similar to what grandmother raven was wearing with a neat little J. Todd twist to it.