Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds WAY too hard to find

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
The Diamonds you need to get on the quest to craft rings of apotheosis are way to rare
By the time i was legendaary i had a mere 3 diamonds
ONLY THREE!
They need to increase the chance of a diamond spawning from ore

Lucas Ghostflame lvl 60 necromancer
Working on Master artisan 8)

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
DeathBringer030 wrote:
The Diamonds you need to get on the quest to craft rings of apotheosis are way to rare
By the time i was legendaary i had a mere 3 diamonds
ONLY THREE!
They need to increase the chance of a diamond spawning from ore

Lucas Ghostflame lvl 60 necromancer
Working on Master artisan 8)

What I did during those quests was to farm all the ore I could find and then purchased the transmute diamond recipe. When I had enough ore, I just transmuted the remaining diamonds from it. You can also check the bazaar as sometimes it is there in good size quantities.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I gather ore whenever I see it syarting at level 1. I then buy the transmute, and usually by mid-DS I have enough to craft. I think it is the second and third quests that are harder due to the black perals, but that just means a bit of farming (or gardening).

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Diamonds are actually pretty easy to find, for me anyways. I'm a grandmaster artisan and I can find up to 10 diamonds a day. I usually go to the Crucible and make a good route to find ore.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Hi,

The frozen venus fly traps often give you diamonds when they have reached elder status so you could try planting some of them,

Good Luck.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
diamonds aren't that hard to find really.. go to drag academy and collect ore- i find diamonds there quiet often.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Go to the main entrance to Dragonspyre and farm for ore there
And also visit the room right after, the one you begin when you start dragonspyre, the really huge one where the crafting dude sits below, and farm that area for ore. There is a lot! And just switch realms and repeat.

In about a half hour I had over 80 ores and 8 or 9 diamonds

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
where do you buy the transmute ore into diamond spell? i have a ton of ore and no idea where to find the spell. Thanks for any help.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
memeboyd wrote:
where do you buy the transmute ore into diamond spell? i have a ton of ore and no idea where to find the spell. Thanks for any help.

You need to go to the Floating Land in Celestia. When you get to Floating Land go to left up past Quentin Chamberlain to the teleporter with the glowing triangle. That will take you to Water Mole Village. If you turn around you will see Kimba Kalla standing on the dock behind you. He sells all sorts of transmute recipes, including Diamond. Good luck!