Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Selling House Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I now have three houses and want to get rid of an old one because i don't want it any more. But wherever I go, I can't sell it or delete it. Why not? please respond if you have any information of what to do or what is going on.
Thanks!

Stephen IceBreeze Lvl 51 Ice

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
LLCoolDrew wrote:
I now have three houses and want to get rid of an old one because i don't want it any more. But wherever I go, I can't sell it or delete it. Why not? please respond if you have any information of what to do or what is going on.
Thanks!

Stephen IceBreeze Lvl 51 Ice

I am having the same problem on all of my wizards too. I have a couple that I have been trying to sell, but when I try it tells me No Auction or Trade. These are cottages that I bought when my first wizards were level 15 and now I can't sell them.

I too would like an answer to this issue.

Fallon WinterLeaf
Legendary Theurgist
Legendary Pyromancer

Fallon WinterGarden
Grand Master Balance Lvl 52

Administrator
You can only sell a house if it is empty. You must go to both the house exterior and the house interior and choose to 'Pick Up All' items. This will put any leftover items in your attic.

Then, and only then, can you sell a house.

If you still encounter issues after emptying out your house, we do have a wonderful support staff that can further diagnose the issue. You can contact them using the Contact Support button at the top of this page, or through the email support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Thank you Professor Greyrose. Apparently I have missed picking something up.

Delver
May 04, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
Thank you Professor Greyrose. Apparently I have missed picking something up.

I saw a few posts on the message boards about people not being able to pick up their flooring and wallpaper, which would prevent you from selling the house because it isn't "empty".

In case you need to do this, when you are in your house, click on the "place objects" icon on the right side of your screen.

Then click on the "wallpaper and flooring" tab only (on the left or center of your screen). This opens a new set of icons on your right side again to "pick up flooring" and "remove wallpaper".

Hope this helps.