Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too much health and minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Hello, I need to discuss something in Grizleheim.Frostmantle has too much minions and health.If the monster has a lot of health then less minions.It is hard to defeat him.Please make a change.P.S. the same with Jotun.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dragon1076 wrote:
Hello, I need to discuss something in Grizleheim.Frostmantle has too much minions and health.If the monster has a lot of health then less minions.It is hard to defeat him.Please make a change.P.S. the same with Jotun.

If you are trying to solo these bosses, they are not meant to be solo. I do agree that for the amount of XP given their health is too high. It gets worse by the time you get to the Brothers, which is the last battle in the current Grizzleheim. There are 4 of them in that battle and they each have a health of 8000 (each a different school). It can be done with 3 players but not easy. Also, Gurtok Barrier Demon in the Glacial Waste has health of 7000 and he is a solo he is also fire ( if that helps)

I think the level cap needs to be upped and the XP for these battles as well.