Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Administrator
At this time, these spells are not available.

Students were so anxious to get into Dragonspyre that we didn't have time to perfect the incantations for those spells. We are still working on them to ensure they are balanced and safe for our Wizards to learn.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 18, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Students were so anxious to get into Dragonspyre that we didn't have time to perfect the incantations for those spells. We are still working on them to ensure they are balanced and safe for our Wizards to learn.

can you explain to me then why i was fighting a terrorwing enforcer in the drake hatchery and he used the level 48 scarecrow spell that was on the test server? literally this was like 2 minutes ago, then i found this thread.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

what do you mean by um safe to learn? do they attack you if its not safe?

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
No, you might say the incantation wrong and it would backfire, therefore causing a chaotic explosion.. O_o