Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world Leefaverde

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009

I know you have probably heard and read many ideas about new worlds but i bet you've never read an idea like mine

ok so you finish either celestia or wintertusk (hint hint) and one of the locals gives you a quest to go talk to Mr Lincon (golem court) who sends you to the world where he is from a lush world filled incredible amounts of different flora and other plants and trees but it is also a city which looks like Italy but also looks like the plants tried to eat the city so that you still get the feeling of being in a wild world where the people ride around in boats because its like a swamp you know those little boats that they use in Italy in that one city that is surrounded by a bunch of streams and rivers, anyways the inhabitants are just like Mr Lincon, Farly, Charly, Marly, etc., and that zebra bounty hunter that you can find in golem court (you know the one ) this world will also include a new gardener like Charly and his bros. that has the most beautiful and strangest plant seeds as well as gardening spells and last but certainly not least all new spells that you get halfway into the world :

fire: have no idea
ice: abominable, when you cast it your battle circle will be in a snowstorm where all you can see is large eyes that the disappear and the spell does no damage until three rounds later all the damage that was inflicted on you for those three rounds will be inflicted on one enemy plus armor to self protecting 1500
storm: kelpi, a kelp and seaweed covered monster that deals 1500 damage over 3 rounds
myth: have no idea thinking about a mythological creature that would be found in deep forests and jungles
life: a huge beautiful plant opens up underneath the the opponent then grows thorn like fangs and eats the opponent taking from him 590 - 670 life
death: leach, this is a spell that every death will love since their last spell didn't drain, a giant two headed leach attaches tho the opponent and to the caster and takes 2/5 of the opponents life and gives half to the caster
balance: all seeing, that eye that you see in one dollar bills on top of that pyramid, it shoots a clear orange laser at all the opponents 100 per pip

and thats my idea for a world if you guys can please come up with some ideas for the fire and myth school spells great as well as anything else you guys think will be better because if this does become a new world at least the players should like it cause they had a say in how it would be built