Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does the good sprite do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
as a pet? I got it on my first fight with allister in firecat alley. It has a 9-hour hatch time. What does it do? I have so many pets right now (level 7 and have gotten pets on like 4 drops). I have the pig, cyclops, myth sprite, and now sprite. Can I give them away?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
What kind of wizard do you have? As you train them up they become useful in fights. My myth sprite on my death wizard is an adult and give accuracy to myth spells. My storm mander is an adult on my life-storm wizard and gives me resistance to storm spells. I have the sprite too but I haven't trained it up yet. My life banshee on my life-storm wizard is an adult and gives me a card and storm resistance because I mixed it with my storm mander. You have to train them up and see what becomes of them. I am assuming that sprite gives a card or heals.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I am a pyromancer so if i get any pet none fire i give them too my other legendaries i have a legendary of every school balance on another account so My balance is on another account because there are like no pets that are balance except hydra and like maybe fifth more.