Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Icezilla and icehound with CARD

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
I have looked at MANY different websites and they all say different things about icezilla with card and icehound with card. I am an ice, and one of my goals in wizard101 was to get an icezilla with icezilla, or an icehound with icehound card. I have heard that they have both been taken away and replaced with frostzilla with stormzilla card and icehound with orythrus card. Is this true? I am not talking about the test realm, but the live realm, and I'm not wondering if people have them, but if someone who doesn't have one (me) could get one by hatching or some other way. Please help me!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
frostzilla has only the stormzilla card ( i have both a won frostzilla and hatched one), icezilla was discontinued i read, personnaly never saw one

ice hound will give a ice hound card at epic, uses 7 pips, at teen,adult, and ancient mine gave things like pips, traps, etc
i have one of my ice using the hound cause i like it, lol, the other ice however uses darkwalker - the black colossus pet from death/ice hatch- it gives me power to ice, death resistance, and ice shield

attributes vary all the time, my other darkwalker gave nothing even at ancient

good luck

keira of many legends

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Thanks, I think I will try for icehound. Colossus and orthrus mix right?