Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Dueling Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
When I was dueling the other day I got enough tokens to buy a robe I wanted. The only thing is I wanted it in black which is not allowed. is it possible to buy the robe in red then go to the dye shop and change it to black?

From

CoolDude1785 :-D

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Actually I did this on the test relam is it not expensive . Actually 28 coins just go to recoloring shop.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Yes you are, I got a new hat and it was red w/ dark orange. I changed it to dark blue w/ black for 50 gold.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I think the dueling items need to give better stats personally. I'm a death wizard and the best dueling death robes you get are an exact copy (both stat wise and appearance) of a robe I found in an instance in Dragonsypre, which wasn't even as good as my Mooshu zeke robes. Given the trouble you would have to go through to get the dueling gear , you'd think they could at least give superior stats to items that take less time to acquire (or maybe a more unique appearance :-().

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Frankly i am a life wizard, and there is this hat at diego's that is a higher level, but the one before it is much better, like it has more health defenses, etc. and so why have that higher level when it is better just to have the one before?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I posted the same thing in another thread. The items stats are not high enough.

:-(