Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

someone tell me the areas of mooshu in order

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
so i just got to mooshu and i want to know whats ahead of me. i already completed the tests of the mind, body,and spirit.what areas and stuff are ahead of me?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's a lot to do in Mooshu. The characters in the game will point you to each area you need to be in when it's time to go to that area.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
arceusgroudo wrote:
so i just got to mooshu and i want to know whats ahead of me. i already completed the tests of the mind, body(it's so easy),and spirit.what areas and stuff are ahead of me?

When you are standing in the area near the Jade Palace, if you press "M" for your map, you will see all of the different areas in Mooshu.

If you want to check out this link on the fansite, it will show you the list of quests for Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Well first is Hametsu Village. You then head to Tatakai Outpost. After that, I believe is the Crimson Fields. Soon, you head to the Cave of Solitude. Later on is Kishibe Village, and then there is Shirataki Temple. You soon head to the Ancient Burial Grounds, Village of Sorrow, and the Tree of Life. The last part is the Jade Oni, and you head to Dragonspyre.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Tom5194 wrote:
Well first is Hametsu Village. You then head to Tatakai Outpost. After that, I believe is the Crimson Fields. Soon, you head to the Cave of Solitude. Later on is Kishibe Village, and then there is Shirataki Temple. You soon head to the Ancient Burial Grounds, Village of Sorrow, and the Tree of Life. The last part is the Jade Oni, and you head to Dragonspyre.

dont forget, after you beat jade oni, you must defeat cyrus drake back in wizard city to get the spiral key

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Tom5194 wrote:

thank you for helping