Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kinda Disappointed...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Lizzi5093 wrote:
I've been hatching for about a week now, and so far I've hatched 5 times. 4 out of those 5 times, I've gotten my same pet. I'm kinda disappointed that we have to spend so much gold (around 22,000 each time for me) just to get our same pet, most of the time. Anyone else agree?

Yeah, I really really really really do. They need some kind of thing that lets you get something cool after your, idk, 10th hatch? :(

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Are you hatching the same pets together? Have you tried mixing them up? Ask if someone would be willing to hatch their pet with yours.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
I've been hatching for about a week now, and so far I've hatched 5 times. 4 out of those 5 times, I've gotten my same pet. I'm kinda disappointed that we have to spend so much gold (around 22,000 each time for me) just to get our same pet, most of the time. Anyone else agree?

What exactly are ya hatching?

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Your complaining about 22,000 a hatch? Everytime i hatch it costs me 48,000, though i'm using higher pedigree pets...it actually cost me about 450,000 to get my archfiend which i just got today, which i'm happy that i got it, and i think it was well worth it considering that was the pet i've wanted for about 4 weeks now.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
bloodvain1 wrote:
Your complaining about 22,000 a hatch? Everytime i hatch it costs me 48,000, though i'm using higher pedigree pets...it actually cost me about 450,000 to get my archfiend which i just got today, which i'm happy that i got it, and i think it was well worth it considering that was the pet i've wanted for about 4 weeks now.

Wow. What's an archfiend?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Yes. I see what you mean. I have to spend so much money like around 32,000 just so i can get another one of those pets you get in Krokotopia. :( :(