Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sacrifice

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Why does this spell waste a death blade? It's great for getting weakness off but I hate the fact that it wastes a death blade. You don't get extra life for it and I wish we could. Can you possibly look into it and make it so we get the extra life? Or make it that it doesn't waste blades?

Survivor
May 10, 2010
if we get extra health for it when we heal, then the weakness would make it less health.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Why does this spell waste a death blade? It's great for getting weakness off but I hate the fact that it wastes a death blade. You don't get extra life for it and I wish we could. Can you possibly look into it and make it so we get the extra life? Or make it that it doesn't waste blades?

It doesn't waste a death blade. Sacrifice is a damage spell, therefore it is doing more damage. Fire wizards have the same issue with Immolate. It is part of the strategy. I personally think it is fine for a 700 point heal. Considering if they bump the heal if used in conjunction with a blade, wouldn't they have to decrease the heal if used in conjunction with a death shield? I would rather get a 700 heal for 50 damage (w/ death shield), than doing 500+ damage to myself for 700+ heal. Healing for large amounts (self or others) is the not role of a death wizard, stealing life is.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
It does stink that it increases the damage without increasing the heal...however....a really awesome thing happened to me twice yesterday with my legendary death wizard. I cast sacrifice and got critical, but the critical was blocked, so I got regular damage and double healing. That's a pretty neat trick.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Thanks for your responses! I love the little trick it did for you, crzy daisy. I will keep that in mind for my fire wizard, kingurz. I didn't think about that trevorking85.