Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Why can't I put treasue cards in my shared bank to use with my other wizard avatars? Particulary cards I have crafted?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Tarren26 wrote:
Why can't I put treasue cards in my shared bank to use with my other wizard avatars? Particulary cards I have crafted?

It is the way the game is set up...probably to get players to trade with each other, forming more 'community'. If you want your other characters to get them, just pass through a trusted friend.

Delver
May 26, 2009
Tarren26 wrote:

You can't put treasure cards in the shared bank, but there is another way to get treasure cards to your other characters.
- Create and log on a different account (or use your friend's account) on a separate computer.
- Log on your main account and meet up with the character from the other account. Give them the treasure cards you want your other character to have.
- Log off the character giving the cards and log on the character who will be receiving the cards.
- Meet up with the other account again. Trade with them and have them give you your other character's cards.

Hope this helps.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
You can trade them to another account or with a trusted friend who will give them back to the other wizard.