Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Huh?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2010
okay, this is wierd. i just finished Big Ben in marleybone yesterday right?so when i was done i got a white rat for a pet a scrolled over it and it said it gave me a card. the next day i changed the name. anyway it hatched and i equipped it when a scrolled over to equip it it did not show a picture bof my card and i didn't get a card eighther. CONFUSED!!!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
wierdogirl101 wrote:
okay, this is wierd. i just finished Big Ben in marleybone yesterday right?so when i was done i got a white rat for a pet a scrolled over it and it said it gave me a card. the next day i changed the name. anyway it hatched and i equipped it when a scrolled over to equip it it did not show a picture bof my card and i didn't get a card eighther. CONFUSED!!!

Its possible that you don't get the card at baby. You may have to train it somewhat. You can check the wiki on wizard101central.com as it might tell you when that particular pet receives that card.

Delver
May 26, 2009
wierdogirl101 wrote:

I got the same pet a couple of weeks ago. It gives the white rat magican card at ancient, so train your pet up to ancient and you will receive the card. That's what I'm doing at the moment