Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
I am excited!!!!!!! what level do you have to be?
Cant wait!! One more question, do you have to finish Grizzlehiem? :D

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
I haven't even played in wintertusk because I couldn't find it in the spiral.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Winter tusk is an amazing idea, but this world should have lvl limits.
Some people go in dungeons just to lvl up and no worlds have lvl limits.
So if you could please make lvl limits to this world i would be glad and very happy. :-P

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
itsthepman2002 wrote:
For the first word eee. But when dose wintertusk out

I want to know the same thing

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
samaster wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally get to learn our new lvl 68 spells. :) :D :D :D I wonder what the pets will be like. Especially before cl we only had 61 pedigree pets. Maybe now there will be 87 pedigree pets (I'm adding 13 cause thats what it was in Dragonspire).
Remember Morganthe's prophecy: The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!!
I hope Storm gets a spell like a black hole :D :D :D :D :D
That would be so awesome.

Taylor DragonTamer lvl 58 myth

I am with you and i hope ice gets like a ice devil or something :? I also remember the prophecy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
OMG!!!!!!!! I can't sleep cause of the pets, spells, levels, and the new world !!!!!!! Here are my ideas for the new spell i hope;

Balance: A balance goblin or something, it comes and attacks
Ice: Ice Devil he hits then repeatedly and then on his last he hit with the power of the three spikes get large and attack
Storm: Black Hole, a black hole comes and sucks them in and they come back out
Myth: Icarus, he flys up and lands on the opponent
Death: Zombies (not that scary), they come up and attack :-)
Life: Trilogy, it heals, attacks, and it puts a tower shield on the user
Fire: A HUGE burst of fire pops up and burns all opponents and leaves one of those fire things around them

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
xXgunrayXx wrote:
I cant wait until the lvl 58 class pets come out
I wonder what the storm pet will be, but im only lvl 36, and i cant lvl up because of the Plague Oni in mushu and i cant defeat it :P
And everytime somebody is lvl 50, or 60 they fail and die, plz help me someone
i can help, my best guy is seth deathbane, legendary death wiz, meet him near zeke in kt in scarecrow realm, i'll get you to ds really fast 8)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
WNewman001 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Just a reminder - this is NOT in the Live Game. This is NOT in the Test Realm - will will continue to make announcements about this update in the future.

Fine we hope you also fix it where other lower Level students cannot port into higher level Worlds. They all need to finish their World they are on FIRST, not try to level up faster on a higher world they aren't ready for yet! This will solve many Issues.
Thanks Wizard101 and Zeke.

P.S. I can't wait till you guys FINALLY allow us Legends something MORE! WinterTusk is just a beginning, and I hope we all get more VERY SOONEST!

Regards,
William ThunderSword

There is no way they can stop other lower levels from porting, you will just have to deal with that... besides when i used a lower lvl wizard (26 myth, now lvl 52) i did pretty darn well in CL XD

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
I am excited for wintertusk to come out! :) But what level are we allowed to go into Wintertusk?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
Wintertusk is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D :D when will it come out and what are the new pets going to be??????!?!?!?!?!?! Also i relly want to kmow what the new spells for the fire school are. Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Survivor
Oct 11, 2010
I cnt wait n neither can my cuzin we are so pshyced about this new world and yesterday we finally finished the Sunken City quest which for all that hard nerve racking work we should have gotten at least 1000 exp but we only get 30 thats no fair but at least we go it over and done with :) :) again cnt wait for wintertusk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
sounds pretty good cant wait i do have some ideas maybe following gh we can see malistaires wife help us in this new world or have malistaire turn good and be the head master of wintertusk just some ideas but overall i think the new world will be great

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
91mess wrote:
sounds pretty good cant wait i do have some ideas maybe following gh we can see malistaires wife help us in this new world or have malistaire turn good and be the head master of wintertusk just some ideas but overall i think the new world will be great

There is no Malistaire's wife, remember? We had a quest about collecting a Scrapbook from Skullsplitter.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
i cant wait i am half way done with Grizzleheim and it will be easy becaus i am level 56. i am so exited! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the problem is i dont like grizzleheim so i am going to be board completing it. but it is to get to wintertusk so it doesnt matter.

im timothy wild hammer. add me.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
COOL!I sooooooo can't wait until all of the new upgrades are here! :D
But....I have a question.....will wintertusk be like GH?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Cant wait for Wintertusk to come out! Gives the legendary's something too do :D

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
What will the new world be like? I mean I heard so much people talking about it is not even funny. I cant wait to go into the new world. :D

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We're very excited to tell you about the upcoming Wizard101 World: Wintertusk!

Wintertusk will complete the epic storyline that began with Grizzleheim and will offer new things to do, and areas to explore for all levels of young Wizards.

Along with Wintertusk, we will also be launching new spells and new level 58 class pets* for each main school of focus. We will also be bringing back the underwater area of the Crab King in sunken Triton Avenue, to tell a story about life in Crab Alley after the departure of Selena Gomez.

Have a sneak peek at Grandmother Raven, and for those of you following the story, Grandmother Raven's appearance will solve many outstanding mysteries of the Spiral!

*look for new quests from your Professors when this arrives in the Live Game!

Maybe that raven is Mother Raven from when we had to give Bartelby the potion! I kinda hope it is :D

Artur Goldenblood, Legendary Pyromancer
Fire Dragon = BILLY BOB JOE!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
hey all i want to know is when is this wonderful new world is coming out. really like to know