Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt really play that much until i heard the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i will be playing everyday from now on! I'm so excited! Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty for making a new world.... PEACE!!!!!!!!!! :D

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
grandmother raven looks cooler than malistaire or master ambrose most people dont think the same though 8)

Survivor
May 05, 2009
VERY much excited :D :D

Wintertusk looks cool, but also wondering, when is it gonna open

Also, here is a comment:

I think the followin spells should no longer be used by enemies:
Balance: Weakness
Fire: Fire elf, Heck hound

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Survivor
May 10, 2009
LOL LOL L - O - L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg!!!!!! i cant wait for wintertusk!!!!!! i love grizzlehime soooooo much this just makes me like, exsplode!!!!!! :D :D :D
questions.
1. will you have to do a quest for the new pet??
2. will grand mother raven be good or bad or sorta good or sorta bad or just plaine evil or like super good???
3. can you please take your time on this one,i dont want there to be any glitch.
4. but can you sorta hurry?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!
5. :-o :D :( :-) :) 8) :x :P :?
lol. I JUST CAN WAIT!!!!!!

Ashely SeaBlossom lvl 39 myth
Grace DeathSlayer 59 death

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
I CANT WAIT!! :D :D I knew that something was going on when I saw that big thing in the shopping district! But that could be for a quest though...

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
I would just like to say, for the record, SQUEEEEE!

Ditto!
Plus I love the Grandmother raven. I hope we can win her cane and robe :)

Somebody else who agrees with me

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Wow! I can't wait to explore Wintertusk! To me and many wizards I'm sure this would be very good for ice wizards. Hopefully Wintertusk wont have glitches or anything s owe can fully enjoy this EPICNESS of this fantastic world! :D

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
i have found out what the new stom level 58 pet is it is the kraken i will notfiy wheni find out more

ryan mist
grand master diviner

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
ok well the new world does look cool but will the lvl range be raised again to like 65 or 70?

travis lion walker lvl 51 storm wizard

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
onyx49 wrote:
LOL LOL L - O - L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg!!!!!! i cant wait for wintertusk!!!!!! i love grizzlehime soooooo much this just makes me like, exsplode!!!!!! :D :D :D
questions.
1. will you have to do a quest for the new pet??
2. will grand mother raven be good or bad or sorta good or sorta bad or just plaine evil or like super good???
3. can you please take your time on it so there won't be a glitch?!??

Ashely SeaBlossom lvl 39 myth
Grace DeathSlayer 59 death

Well i'm not saying that I know what they are doing but I think I know some of the answers;

1 .Yes, you will have to do a quest for them (at least, thats what it said in the latest producer's letter)

2.Grandmother Raven will be 100% good! (I think Professor G. said that somewhere)

3. I think they are taking their time :D

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
I am so confused who is morganthe????? I know I am a lvl 48 but who is morganthe???????
-rachel iceheart lvl 48 master of balance :)
sunsword44 wrote:
O: O: O:
She is holding a horn!!!
(Morganthe's prophecy anyone???)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
Professor is there a new spell coming i'm legendery and can't wait till lvl 68
spell.javascript:emoticon('');.javascript:emoticon('');hey another thing what does balance get for the neaxt spell can't wait for it.
javascript:emoticon('');
javascript:emoticon(':D');javascript:emoticon(':winkjavascript:emoticon('');:');javascript:emoticon('');

legendary balance wizard,
Austin Death Dreamer

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
alexanderdarkcrafter:Eventhough it's awesome! :) Will it be very similar to grizzleheim or will there be new creatures and different designed places

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
I seriously can't wait for Wintertusk! And I really want a new lvl 58 pet. What do you think the ice one would be??

Cori MoonMask
Magus Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 08, 2009
i heard from my friend Anthony that the myth school pet is myth fromg and storm is kraken i dont if its true but he said he got it off of youtube.Oh and one more thing i wonder when this new world will be coming out because i have one month subcription and i can afford to wait half a year or so

Survivor
May 10, 2009
storm242621999 wrote:
Paige MoonShade wrote:
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
I would just like to say, for the record, SQUEEEEE!

Ditto!
Plus I love the Grandmother raven. I hope we can win her cane and robe :)

Somebody else who agrees with me

lol. 2 time responding. some people that feel like me. so i'm not insane. lolz

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Survivor
Sep 27, 2010

Wow cant wait!

Alia Lifecaster lvl 60 Life

Nathan Mythsword lvl 47 Myth

Nicholas GriffinTamer lvl 50 Life

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
This is VERY exiting. I am not just exited about Wintertusk, but exited to finally see Crab Alley. WOOT! WOOT! Professor, is there going to be a level boost to level 70? Is there going to be level 68 pets and spells? Is Grandmother Raven related to Bartlby The Grandfather Tree?

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
professor greyrose please post back for some reason i couldnt do the selana gomez task i did some other task that involve a boss from celestia in a tower at marleybone. WILL THIS AFFECT ME

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
cant wait i am so happy i have a lvl 60 storm and i completed so many things like pvp warlord well use to be but i have gear i mix alot of things to so now i am bored i mean i hope it comes out soon cause i am now bored and now i can only help my friends well i could pvp but i dont want to but ya

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
there is going to be a new world on wizard101?!?!

THAT IS SOOO! awesome

i cant wait to go there and see what quests there are and NEW PETS AND NEW SPELLS!? RADICAL

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
i will lovethe new world and do you have to finish gh to go?is it cool and is their a higher level than 60 and more pets and houses and new spells.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
OH YM GOOOOD! I can't wait I just really can't it sounds awesome but to go to wintertusk with need to finsih grizzleheim I be SUPER mad I just really hate grizzlheim anyways I still cant wait love, Hannah Icesinger lvl 60 Ice