Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
wow, im near done with grizzlehiem. could you make this one more snowy? can there be more battles and boss fights {boss with 6000 = awesome!}.
can our spell quest have to do with grandmother raven?one final thing, can our spells be

A: flying monkeys

B: thor

C:venus

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
NIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEE........ I want the level 58 pets :O Besides....I am lvl 58 :)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
wow long time i haven't been on and i am back with my membership so i am a lvl 60 ice and i want the pet so much! u know its 1 thing having a colossus thats supper slow in pet derby but if i get a snow angel pet or a frostgiant pet so awesome i would play wizard101 till i am 350 years old :P welll love idea

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When is Wintertusk coming out i really want to no?????????????????????

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
if u like wizard101, u'll like monster high ( BTW wizard101 is still the bset and all the people i know play it) keep creating new spells and awesome quests!
alyssa moonriver, lvl thrty five ice wizard
one of the biggest wizard 101 fans eva

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
I'm looking forward to it. :)

The unanswered question so far is - Will we have new gear from Wintertusk, and will that new gear come with new designs?
Variety is the spice of life, after all.

Also, any new house items? New castle maybe?

How about Crafting? New pet snacks for new pets?

I would love to see a load of new activities to keep us all occupied until the next story-line world comes along. :)

Survivor
May 08, 2009
I exited but when will it come out i have one month memmber thing and i cant keep paying for it since i finished cl and just wait a couple months fo it to come out

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
comicfan97 wrote:
VERY excited, professor! :D Just one thing to clear out, will we have to beat GH to do this world, and will it be a side-quest world as well? Or will it be main & we don't have to do GH to do it? Either way, 3/4 of my wizards have beaten it, so I can't wait. Going to do my best to wait for the LIVE realm, not the Test Realm, to try it out, hehe

this new world isn't supposed to be just a continuation of GH, it's supposed to continue the story line, not the quests, and lower level characters are supposed to have quests here too, instead of the new world just being an area for the high level characters, at least that's what was said prior in previous releases. or has something changed?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
aluvian40 wrote:
comicfan97 wrote:
VERY excited, professor! :D Just one thing to clear out, will we have to beat GH to do this world, and will it be a side-quest world as well? Or will it be main & we don't have to do GH to do it? Either way, 3/4 of my wizards have beaten it, so I can't wait. Going to do my best to wait for the LIVE realm, not the Test Realm, to try it out, hehe

this new world isn't supposed to be just a continuation of GH, it's supposed to continue the story line, not the quests, and lower level characters are supposed to have quests here too, instead of the new world just being an area for the high level characters, at least that's what was said prior in previous releases. or has something changed?

This was a reply posted by Professor Greyrose on Apr 3rd in this same Ravenwood section:

"Yes, Wintertusk is a continuation of the Grizzleheim storyline, therefore you must complete Grizzleheim to enter Wintertusk.

". . . with Persistence, Victory is assured"
Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic

community@wizard101.com"

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
imcool410 wrote:
wow, im near done with grizzlehiem. could you make this one more snowy? can there be more battles and boss fights {boss with 6000 = awesome!}.
can our spell quest have to do with grandmother raven?one final thing, can our spells be

A: flying monkeys

B: thor

C:venus

I like the idea of Thor for the new storm spell. that would be awesome

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
OMG I cant wait. I check live realm everyday (and play) . Man I wish WT can come out already. :D

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
man a new world with new spells and pets pretty awesome if you ask me! i wonder what the new fire spell will look like maybe a giant fire angel

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
I cant wait!!!!! It's a good thing that they are continuing the grizzilheim. All you young wizards should be excited!!

The best wizard ever Benjamin shadowgem :D

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I am not playing wizard101 for a bit long time, now I decided to come back, play, level up, try to get new spells (I'm sometimes jealous at wizards with high and totally awesome spells) I am very excited! I still need to complete other worlds though! Welcome Back To Wizard101 Me! >:)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
This is going to be awesome, I can't even wait for it but when is it even coming I mean really, but i can understand that it might take a while. But again can't wait for it

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Too bad you have to beat Grizzleheim. You should make a new world for the smaller levels, too, even though I'm not a low level, it would be nice to make a new person and not have to wait for a new world.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn

actually its not the horn will sound its the horn will call and i think the reason for her holding a horn is to call us to aid her people and did you no this could be bartlebys sister that helped form the spiral

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Snowtrooper38 wrote:
WOOHOOO!! Another world?! And pets!? I definately cant wait!
i beat gh so it should be easy

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
I am very excited about the new world. Can't wait. :)
Jack Icecrafter Legendary Thamaturge

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009