Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:
Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy.

This is just to inform you guys who hadn't seen this post. It's on page 14, the very last one at the bottom.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn

What are you talking about, ive never heard that prophecy in my life

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Just wondering will there be a return of Jotun quest? That would be SWEET! only this time with tethered clothes a scraggy looking with 15,000 health by him self or with a weak mionion

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Hey, I am so excited for the world of Wintertusk! Does anyone know or have a good idea of when it will come out in the spiral??? Is it going to be a big world, I mean, it's just a question, but how can you make another new world without increasing the level cap.? For those who are level 60, I don't know what they would do. Could Kingsisle please give us some more information please? Please and thank you!

Olivia IceCloud
Lvl. 58 Grandmaster
School of Ice

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
wow i am SOOOOO exsided i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathrine jade walker : lvl twenty three

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
this is exciting and all but how many worlds are there and you always have to be a member

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
i cant wait for the lvl 58 class pets but to get to wintertusk you have to finish grizzlehiem :x

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
when is wintertusk actually launched? I'm hoping soon, up for a good challenge, and hopefully more expansion worlds in the near future

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
i will be furious if they dont increase the level cap, since that would mean i cannot do anything when the new world comes out cuz i will loose out on xp if xp bar doesnt come back so it better be back. sry for sugh grrr but i see people saying they think there wont be a new lvl cap and that would be ridiculous to not be cuz us legends wont be able to do anything more cuz we dont want to miss out on the xp the new stuff will offer, i havent even got to finish cl yet before i reached legendary! SO NEW LVL CAP PLEASE!!!

Administrator
DracosLoveAstoria wrote:
i will be furious if they dont increase the level cap, since that would mean i cannot do anything when the new world comes out cuz i will loose out on xp if xp bar doesnt come back so it better be back. sry for sugh grrr but i see people saying they think there wont be a new lvl cap and that would be ridiculous to not be cuz us legends wont be able to do anything more cuz we dont want to miss out on the xp the new stuff will offer, i havent even got to finish cl yet before i reached legendary! SO NEW LVL CAP PLEASE!!!

Please read the entire announcement. There will NOT be a level cap increase with this expansion.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
DracosLoveAstoria wrote:

Well having 2 legendaries, I speak for myself when I say that it's no big deal for me that there is no increase in cap level. Both legendaries hit 60 while at Science Center and I continued on till I finished CL. I am working on Grizzle still on one of them.

It's your choice if you want to wait so you can rack up the experience later. I personally welcome any new area for the fun of the game. I also have the satisfaction of a blank quest book on my balance legendary, and I can farm and help anywhere in the Spiral as we know it. I'll be ready to tackle the continuation of CL whenever it comes.

Thanks for the new playground KI. :)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Survivor
May 10, 2010
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
I would just like to say, for the record, SQUEEEEE!

I couldn't have said it better myself :-)

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Please remember the fact that adding wintertusk, new pets, new spells, new equipment, and all that requires a lot of work, while if they ALSO increased lvl caps now, would cause the work load to more then double, because of the fact then would need lvls 62, 64, 65, 66, 68 equipment if they follow the 50-60 lvl equipment outline, PLUS a MAJOR new spell, not smaller as they say, PLUS ANOTHER major class quest, which would mean at LEAST 7 more bosses to create...you guys need to think about all this before you claim to be getting so mad that lvls arent increased, and if you remember correctly, gh never gave that much xp mainly because it was an EXTRA area to give you more to do, its mainly for the storyline and extra equipment and pets, where as the main quests and storyline is for lvls...

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
dustin day hunter here was sup peoples man i hope the new place is going to be kewl

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
yes! a new world finaly! with lots of new stuff this is going to be rad :)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
ohhmy097 wrote:
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn

What are you talking about, ive never heard that prophecy in my life

Maybe you weren't paying attention like me but like Baldur Goldpaws say it has nothing to do with the horn grandmother raven is holding

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:
Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy.

Will the Spells the New Schools Recieve be like Rank 9 Spells or just side spells? Thanks for the info. though.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
So, wintertusk, cool, and i also think we should have a new world called, Erebus, the Greek city of Myth, in ancient folklore, their gods and creatures tried to fend off the titan Lord, Kronos, and his army from destroying the world, also called the promethean shake, prometh means destruction, or great earth shaking, also called Pattiti.
Trolls, Cyclops, Heka Giants, Hydras, Automatons, Hoplites, And Titans have taken over Erebus, And An Ancient City Found After(new world after erebus) Later After Erebus, called Troy, a greek city of Fire, and myth continues to kill Kronos after the battle against the titan Promethus and his Promethean army of clay and fire, When you defeat the Trojan creatures, are all defeated, you defeat Cerebrus, another greek titan similar to an orthrus but with 3 heads, then you collect a Gungartuan Greek key of Kronos, the key to Tartarus, where many forbidden monsters and Kronos have been unleashed after the gods lost power, Zeus and the other gods need help sealing them all back into tartarus.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
OMG! that is sweet. What level do you you have to be to enter or is it any level after GH (Grizleheim)? :) :-) :D :-o 8) :P hah emotions are amazing. Oh and i am 14 but it wont let me text chat :(

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
OMG! I hope it comes out on like the 4th of july. lol. That would be wicked awesome. cause then there would be two updates for 2011 and plus i am not sure if this will happen (i pray to god it doesnt) but supposedly the world is gonna end like on christmas so i really want this to come out before 2012 cause id like to enjoy it some before the world ends But i really hope it doesnt end because hmm? do they have w101 in heaven? lol That would be awesome if they did lol. But for the most part i definetly cant wait for the test realm for this. I know you will get some awesome messages from people testing it you will definetly get my approval. I hope you do reveal a little more about this world to give us a heads up on the new pets or at least a clue :P ty for these shiny new spells of yet to come. i cant wait to see what life's new spell and pet is and storms

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
kjensen wrote:
AWESOME! :D I know I'm not the only one that cant wait. :D

I know I cant wait :DD!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
Well i wonder when the new world wintertusk will be on if the test realm i am on baby :) if not boohoo :( i guess i just have to wait until it comes on the real realm..... plus is there side-quests or is it just for main quests? like celestia had quests in crustacean empire for my 45 death wiz but not my others strange mind if you fix that for my balance lvl 12???? if so just lemme know

:)

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
Wow this is soo exciting! I just have one question; none of my wizards have finished grizzlehein and only one of them are a little close. So, am i going to have to complete GH first?

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer