Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I want a level cap lol. i think it would be better if we had a level cap because i am very bored just doing pvp all the time and i wanna have some more story lines. i am siked about the pet thing. who knows, they might not be what you think they are like RA or EFREET. they could be something we havent seen before like one of the monsters in Wintertusk. BTW what is that thing on my log in window that says "Something special coming to the spiral in blah days blah hours blah minutes and blah seconds. xD.

Kane SilverSword Balance Level 60
Blaze ThunderFlame Storm Level 50
Blake Griffin Myth Level 7 ( will be higher soon!) :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Cmon KI please make it a challenge. Only Rank 11 bosses in CL? I wanted 14. With 125,000 health. Stuff that would force of to work together. Not those puny cheating bosses. Make there cheats more like the cheats in the warehouse and I will be pleased. Yes I did mean 125,000 health. Like the cheating Malistare. If bartlby is life does that make grandmother raven death? We have the dragon titan. Was the storm titan meant to be the dragon titan of storm? Please say no, he was far to easy. Make wizard101 hard enough that we need to think stradegy before we start the dungeon. When will we see an all out war in the spiral? I mean we had battles, but we did everything. Also the defenders of grizzlehiem make me laugh. 10 warriors to hold off an entire world?

Oops I got off topic.

Adios
Sayonora
Bye
Liam-San

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
well i think wintertusk is going to be cool im at mooshu but i have been to dragonspire and celstia and there AWESOME :D but i thik wintertusk might be just be like grizzleheim so i wonder you know ??????? but it could be totally different but im still sooooo excited oh but those new class pets i am ready to see what they look like im an ice wiz so im so ready to see the new ice school pet looks like but im still ready to see all the new pets :) but this is what i wish would happen that another teacher would go bad and then you can go up to lvl onehundred and there be three new worlds\

by:bruce65

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
WNewman001 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Just a reminder - this is NOT in the Live Game. This is NOT in the Test Realm - will will continue to make announcements about this update in the future.

Fine we hope you also fix it where other lower Level students cannot port into higher level Worlds. They all need to finish their World they are on FIRST, not try to level up faster on a higher world they aren't ready for yet! This will solve many Issues.
Thanks Wizard101 and Zeke.

P.S. I can't wait till you guys FINALLY allow us Legends something MORE! WinterTusk is just a beginning, and I hope we all get more VERY SOONEST!

Regards,
William ThunderSword

um i half agree half disagree but im am some where inbetween level 33-38 i dont know were in that area but i teleported to a friend in the trial of the spheres to help a friend that couldnt win but when me and a couple of my friends joined her we were able to solve the puzzles and beat the bosses but i can see were you got your comment because i have had that happen to me in mooshu were a level 5 teleported to me in a battle in mooshu which i ended up losing because they were in the battle long enough for a 3rd enemy to enter but right after the enemy entered they fled. :|

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
WOW i am SOOO excited for this so i am SOOOO gonna finnish GH i am almost level 40!

Survivor
May 24, 2010
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
YAY I am so excited to get a new quest! I finished the game and got so bored I went crafting crazy.
Iridian Talebringer
Legendary Sorcorer

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
:D That's pretty neat, Professor!
Thnxs for sharing with us! Also, ty to Baldor Goldpaws for clarifying Wintertusk for us! :)
That's good information!
It's always nice, and SUPER cool to know what's going on!
Wintertusk will rock!

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
Are you kidding me? No level cap raise and nothing to do with the main storyline?

WHY do I want to do this at all? Might as well just skip it and either wait for the items to go to the bizaare and if they are pets hatch with other people. There is no reason for me to do this.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Wintertusk is arriving in 9 days, along with the addons, and gifts for our lvl 58 pets! new spells, and more. Selena Gomez quest: round and round will be back so noobs can level up quickly in triton avenue. Win Win for everybody.
What i dont look forward to is Noobs joining battles in Wintertusk and getting us killed :(. Anyway, If your fire, your lucky. Ice= big boom boom from fire, meaning Wintertusk blow up from pyromancers.

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn
i am only in ds and i heard the prophecy. but anyways, woot! new world! i just got to level 50 and i cant wait!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I am not excited, not impressed, nor waiting for it.

I am surprised so many people ARE. From what I have seen playing through Celestia, I won't hold my breath. Much less for anything that KingsIsle says is "special."

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
OMG! i am so excited.
i have a few suggestions.the world should be for lvl.40 wizards and
you have to finish mirkholm keep in grizzleheim.also,there should be
portals to colosus bolavard, and the world should be like colosus
bolavard but the bosses should be rank 5. :D :D ;-)

katherine icehunter,
lvl.40

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
comicfan97 wrote:
VERY excited, professor! :D Just one thing to clear out, will we have to beat GH to do this world, and will it be a side-quest world as well? Or will it be main & we don't have to do GH to do it? Either way, 3/4 of my wizards have beaten it, so I can't wait. Going to do my best to wait for the LIVE realm, not the Test Realm, to try it out, hehe

Well I am glad you are so excited but I am afraid that Professor Greyrose my fairy god mother means that there will be a new world that is harder than CL. Well I am glad you are so excited but I think you will have to wait till one of yours beats CL. Sry to burst you bubble. :(

Emily Legendflame
Legendary Ice
Killer of Malistaire
Master of CL

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:
Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy.

Thank you Baldur for clearing this up. However, I am more than a little "depressed" that we have to finish your home world of GH. None of my wizards had, but last night after reading this I had one of my wizards complete it. UGH! And I only have to do it 5 more times! ;) Oh well, guess I better get a move on.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
random1self wrote:
Interesting.

First thoughts: how will the new level 58 pets work? Will I just wake up one morning and find I've been gifted a new pet or will there be a new quest for it?

Grandmother raven looks younger than the raven bosses imo.

How will they fight at the new world? I hope they fight like the enemies do in celestia, sticking with in their own class but not so brutally efficient.

You might have to do the level 58 quest again (that would STINK!) or you might have to do a seperate quest, or as you said, it will just appear in the gift box. If you do a seperate quest i wonder what the tutorial tip would be!!!

Evan Shadow
Level 49 (so close to 50!!!)
Thaumaturge

"Assured with persistence is, victory."
lol 8)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Wow this is amazing for the new world! Who is the guy on the front of the "Announcing Wintertusk" update?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
jccdavis wrote:
im level 27 does that count for wintertusk just wondering from your bigest fan p.s. can u tell my wisard friends that are level 40 to 1 pls thanks
You must finish Grizzlheim to enter Wintertusk. In order to complete it, that means finishing ravenscar, which requires level 40 I think. So no 27 doesn't count.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
ok off topic why is thire no crab ally. ok on topic i am at grizzlehime make wintertusk levle 20 and up please

Survivor
May 21, 2009
I can't wait to see the new world because i am getting kind of tired of from new world to the other but this is another side quest world i can't wait!!! 8) :D

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
kjensen wrote:
AWESOME! :D I know I'm not the only one that cant wait. :D
yea you are right i cant wait :) :D

from,
Tyler Earthtail lvl 60 life,
Eric Wildstrider lvl 39 death,
Alric Iceprye lvl 19 ice

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
stormcaller16 wrote:
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:
Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy.
srsly that means the schools spells will be weak and we still have to wait to fight morganthe come on guys i expected this to be exciting and i know the spells will be weak because no lvl cap mean stupid spells. We wizards expected to finish the game by that world.

Does no one enjoy just playing through a great story?!?!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Wow i can't believe they came out with another world so fast! but then again a lot of people where getting frustrated cause they had like 5 legends and were getting bored i can't say i was one of them but i do agree. I have one Storm Legend and a Fire that is almost a legend and i can't wait until my legend gets to go the only thing i am wondering about is when she said wizards of many levels get to go or at least she said something like that i would think that is would be like celestia you had to have completed dragonspyre to get in idk that was just weird to me lol. I am also wondering if this is gonna be a side quest world like Grizzlheim. The only thing i noticed was Grandmother Raven carrying the Horn that morganthe talked about yay hehehe! the only thing i am not exited about is that my know it all has to be the best always (i am not kidding)best friend has 4 legends that get to go and i only have 1 and have been playing longer then her :( lol not that i don't love her hehe.