Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
This is truely amazing, too bad I'm not even past MB yet i: Anyways, I agree, take your time, you want it to be a good world! Cya!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:
Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy.
Um sorry if this sounds rude baldor (btw where do you get your outfit?) but if we are legendaries (i am not one but a lot of people are) then how would we benefit for this world? the only thing we would be enjoying is maybe new items, and the storyline, and even though storylines can get interesting, wheres the benefit? i say you should raise the level cap at least 5 levels, if not 10.

Ryan Dragonsword, Level 50 Pyromancer, Secondary school storm
Currently working on the world of celestia and grizzleheim.
P.S. LOVE THE POLYMORPHS i just turned level 50 yesterday and it rocks! almost every battle i polymorph. i havent gotten a critical fire spell yet so FINGERS CROSSED

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
WOW WOW WOW WOW i have been waiting for all my questions to be answered thx professor!! 8) :)

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy.

Thanks for the update Baldur. This clears up a lot of questions.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Napotad wrote:
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:

Um sorry if this sounds rude baldor (btw where do you get your outfit?) but if we are legendaries (i am not one but a lot of people are) then how would we benefit for this world? the only thing we would be enjoying is maybe new items, and the storyline, and even though storylines can get interesting, wheres the benefit? i say you should raise the level cap at least 5 levels, if not 10.

P.S. LOVE THE POLYMORPHS i just turned level 50 yesterday and it rocks! almost every battle i polymorph. i havent gotten a critical fire spell yet so FINGERS CROSSED

Lol we help our friends who are lower leveled, we get our new spell and pet, we have fun playing through the story line, we go explore a new world in w101.... just a few ideas ;)

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendray Sorcerer

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I am realy happy about wintertusk but i was wondering will there be new levels.Because i have been kind of bored because there is nothing to do when your a lvl 60. Type me back.

Steven Night Flame

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Napotad wrote:
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:

This Is me Juan Starwhisper i Am very upset we need to finish gh and no lvl cap :( :( :( this is very sad for all of us:( :( :( please make a LVL CAP RAISE!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
I hope this comes soon, cause i am legendary and when your level 60 there isnt much for you to do..

Soo please come soon!! :-)

And you should raise the level to about 70 :)

Saffron TrollCatcher
Lgendary Sorcerer
Master Artisan and Gardener

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
In Wintertusk they should add earth and water spells to give the gmae an new players something to try there best to get.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
this is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope storm gets a hurricane spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
Napotad wrote:
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:

There wasn't a raise in the level cap when GH was released. The main benefits for grands were something new to do and drops from the Ravens. Some people were upset that there was no level cap increase, but what can you do? I've only seen level cap increases with expansions to the main storyline. Since this is a side quest world, I wouldn't expect it.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
If anyone's wondering, the Grandmother Raven's name (last name at least) is Lady Nightstar. We learned this very early in the game.

And Wintertusk sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear more about it.

And I can't wait to see my new Level 58 pet! I'm hoping for either Efreet or a Drake. I'm fine with either, and I won't mind if its none-of-the-above, but here's hoping!

If she's Lady Nightstar Bartelby maybe Lord Nightstar?

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Survivor
May 11, 2010
OMG! I am so excited to see wintertusk and I think it said that it is for all levels of wizards that have access to that world.I just hope it wont be like the other parts of grizzelhiem.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
Morganth's prophicy included a mirrior, horn, and the skys falling... Wait the headmaster has a crystal in hes castle that REFLECTS the spirals worlds like a MIRROR she might wan't to crack it!!! Then Grandmother Raven will warn all of the worlds with her magic HORN and the reflections of the worlds will fall sending the real ones plummiting like the SKY IS FALLING! She might just be trying to destroy the sprial!!! In other terms can't wait for all thouse new spells and pets for fire I suggest Krakatau and pet wise a Efreet! For life maybe Grandmother Raven I mean they have Bartelby. So it would fit right in. - Blaze

Survivor
May 10, 2010
kjensen wrote:
AWESOME! :D I know I'm not the only one that cant wait. :D

I know i'm soooo happy :-) :D 8)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Ok just for the record, i think this place is gonna be really fun and i hope to be able to see it for myself, hopefully Wizard101.com's Administrators can possibly make this place enjoyable for ALL levels, and i really hope you dont need a subscription to go to this place if its gonna be for all levels.

Sincerely,
Kryszewl (Adept Wizard, Magus Wizard)

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
So excited for this! i cant wait wondor quests are going to be in wintertusk :)

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:

srsly that means the schools spells will be weak and we still have to wait to fight morganthe come on guys i expected this to be exciting and i know the spells will be weak because no lvl cap mean stupid spells. We wizards expected to finish the game by that world.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
maxitola2009 wrote:
I noticed there wasn't a thing that said, "increased level cap." There is going to be one right? And do we have to do Grizzleheim
to be able to get here? Any answers would be apppreiated!

Just so you know i dont really know if this place is gonna have an ILC but what i do know is that you are mostly likely not gonna have to beat GH

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
does this mean there will be new levels... anyway i cant wait to see what this will be like

LiamBattleBringer level 60 fire

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:

just one question if you are allowed to tell us, about how long will it take for wintertusk to come out?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
May 10, 2010
Ok KI, I think it's time for a spoiler. Please tell us a something about the new spells or pets. I think we all want to find out. Somehow, I think that just the hint of a new world isn't enough. We kind of need a sneak peek.

And P.S.

My suspention was framed. :-o :-o :-o

Survivor
May 08, 2010
im level 27 does that count for wintertusk just wondering from your bigest fan p.s. can u tell my wisard friends that are level 40 to 1 pls thanks