Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Wait didnt they say that grandmother reaven gave baterbly his eyes and together they protected the spirals O; O; O;.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
i did not do the celena i wat to tho i think u all should bring it back quest beacuse i was not on then where is the randmother raven at

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
ibeamazing101 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
O: O: O:
She is holding a horn!!!
(Morganthe's prophecy anyone???)

oh snap nice powers of observation and another thing, if i recall correctlley doesnt the GRANDFATHER tree, bartelby, have a sister named raven you would technically be a GANDMOTHER RAVEN!?!?!? they same grandmother raven who gave brtelby his eyes that malistaire took, and wouldnt the total oppisate be if bartelby gave her a horn that morganthe took! i think somethings cooking here!

Hmm... cool.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Jennyss729 wrote:
eioofh wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Okay this is my second post following my earlier fangirl outburst...
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???

Lol, I was I too excited by your last comment that I didn't look down more.

Since Grandmother Raven helpid create the spiral with Bartleby, I guess if she were to be evil she would be corrupted or charmed. But I hope she isn't and hope that she is on our side.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Just to be clear, I'm pretty sure that the Raven is Bartleby's sister, and she isn't called Grandmother Raven. I think. Can anyone find evidence to back it up?

Well Bartleby is the Grandfather Tree...

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn

maybe the mirror is grandmother raven, and she will be attacked near the shadows? or she could be attacked, use the horn and break a mirrior?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
eioofh wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???

Since Grandmother Raven helpid create the spiral with Bartleby, I guess if she were to be evil she would be corrupted or charmed. But I hope she isn't and hope that she is on our side.

not nescicerily for evrey god there is a devil ( looks like this ) grannie raven must be like the ravens leader and instead devils fire devils ice ever winter any one

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I am still in dragonspyre and I look like I am in celestia, what do i do to get to the new world???

Sophia Duskhunter level 56 ice

Survivor
May 12, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
eioofh wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
First, I LOVE IT!

Um, YAY! Lol this makes perfect sense. I was really hoping she would be on our side, she's too cool looking for me to want to battle her :D

-Taryn

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
Yay a new world! But I was wondering, if we are legendary already or have gotten our level 58 spells do we still get a pet?

~Jessica DragonRider~
~Legendary Sorceress~

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I am VERY excited about Wintertusk, as long as we get lv.70 and new spells!
Ronan Wyrmancer lv.54 Conjurer :)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Ok do we need to be a certain lvl or beat GH to go to wintertusk?I'd really like to know because both of my wizards didn't beat GH and i wanna see wintertusk!

Sean MoonBreaker lvl 40 Fire
Sean Ice Lvl 16 Ice

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
ummmmmmm im exited about thes new world buuuuuuuuuuut!!!! if its like gh the same i wont like it that much :D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Wintertusk sounds cool but i was wondering what pets we would get for school pets like storm lord, or dragon, or leviathan....

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Wintertusk? Sounds like so much fun! I hope it doesn't have a dungeon like the Hall of Valor because that is hard! I know this will probally be the talk of the year just like Clestia! I have one thing to say! Thiaw is going to be AWESOME!! Thumbs up for Wizard 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
I hope that the new world will be totally awesome! And can you give us any hints as to what the new class pets will be? or the new spells?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
i actually want her to be evil, because maybe she did do something to the spiral and that caused all the myserys, also she would most likely have good boss drops __________________________________________________

Ya im with hop4242 if she is a boss i hope for good loot drops like pets i know that one of the bosses on unicorn way gives pets if she has to be a boss i would like good loot drops 8)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
hey guys kevin dawnforge herei cant wait to get the new world i beat all the worlds so its boring with out one to do. bye guys :D

school fire

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Take a good look at the "horn" it would be hard to make a sound with it
because it only has the one opening.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009