Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Wow. WOW. I haven't really gotten to 1 of my tasks and i hope this doesn't make it harder. Yeah I like new places (Why didn't i go on toontown and explore the Sellbot factory? [ i know off-topic. ] )

Defender
May 12, 2009
Will we get some pips and our level 68 spells or whole new schools just like the moon star sun schools Also i think raven will be nice just saying

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
i cant wait but will there be new astral spells and normal spells . now what will winter tusk look like and how hard or easy the bad are cant wait one more thing what are the new class pets are

from Benjamin earth haven

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
This is gonna be great, but please, please give us some hard bosses unlike in celestia. In CL the elite crabs were harder than the bosses until we started leveling up, then you were able to solo CL without using more than 2 potions. Please give us higher level wizards some insane bosses that will test our skills.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
I may actually have to make a awesome comeback to Wizard101 for this new world lol
I have been playing RIFT, But seeing this announcement, well that chnages things. Time to make a comeback to Wizard101

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
O: O: O:
She is holding a horn!!!
(Morganthe's prophecy anyone???)

oh snap nice powers of observation and another thing, if i recall correctlley doesnt the GRANDFATHER tree, bartelby, have a sister named raven you would technically be a GANDMOTHER RAVEN!?!?!? they same grandmother raven who gave brtelby his eyes that malistaire took, and wouldnt the total oppisate be if bartelby gave her a horn that morganthe took! i think somethings cooking here!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I'm so freaking excited! Grizzleheim is one of my favorite worlds, so a continuation of its storyline sounds awesome. I just started out with a new Wizard, so it might take me a while to even reach GH, but I'll try to be patient and wait for the Live Realm version of Wintertusk when I get there. I have two questions, though: Will Wintertusk be manditory to complete the game, and what level do we actually gain access to it? Thanks in advance. I can't wait! :D

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Ive been away from Wizard for some time, just to come back and discover Celestia, I hate it, but I am so excited about Wintertusk!! Cant wait :) And Ive got to find new battle partners since it seems Ive lost all of mine!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
kelly1237890 wrote:
WNewman001 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Just a reminder - this is NOT in the Live Game. This is NOT in the Test Realm - will will continue to make announcements about this update in the future.

Fine we hope you also fix it where other lower Level students cannot port into higher level Worlds. They all need to finish their World they are on FIRST, not try to level up faster on a higher world they aren't ready for yet! This will solve many Issues.
Thanks Wizard101 and Zeke.

P.S. I can't wait till you guys FINALLY allow us Legends something MORE! WinterTusk is just a beginning, and I hope we all get more VERY SOONEST!

Regards,
William ThunderSword

Ok, so what if they do fix it and you need help yet no one can port? And besides when they PORT in to other worlds, who leaves the port on? Lower levels can be helpful in someways you have to admit.Besides at one point at the game you must have did higher level quests.
CANT WAIT FOR WINTERTUSK TO COME OUT!!! :D
Kelly wildsword

I have to agree with William. I have 10 legendary wizards and none of them EVER went ahead and did higher level quests...also, I will not help low level wizards with areas they have no access to or no right to be in. That includes my OWN son. I believe wizards should follow story line. I do hope KI fixes the problem with low level wizards having access to higher levels. It creates a major problem for us questers to have them port to their high level friends and then run around jumping into other's fights without asking.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Survivor
May 16, 2009
In morganthes prophecy she said the mirror will break before the horn will call so maybe grandma raven has a mirror to tell the future and the past kinda like bartelby has his two eyes and maybe someone will try to break it?

anyways SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited :D

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
Thats a quite good thing there for lvl 58s is there anything for the average lvl 32 pls tell me i might need help

Survivor
May 16, 2010
are also gonna incress the level at least by 10 cause i know i'm not the only one when i say this i wanna level higher. I'm level 60 storm and getting tired of the same old spells but want to be storm so i also want plz new spells, levels, mounts javascript:emoticon(':D');

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
now it actully tells us if your a level 60 or 1 or whatever

Brandon,Level 31 Death wizard

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
2 words ...... CAN'T WAIT! and i noticed the horn that she was holding and there was a horn in the Morganthe prophecy hmm so maybe Morganthe will try to steal that horn for whatever her plan is and i hope we learn a lot more about Morganthe in this world hope it comes out at least in december possibly but it might be more like in 2012 i don't know we will just have to be patient wizards.
p.s I CAN'T BE PATIENT AFTER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!

You are acully right that is the horn

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
eioofh wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Okay this is my second post following my earlier fangirl outburst...
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???

Lol, I was I too excited by your last comment that I didn't look down more.

Since Grandmother Raven helpid create the spiral with Bartleby, I guess if she were to be evil she would be corrupted or charmed. But I hope she isn't and hope that she is on our side.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Just to be clear, I'm pretty sure that the Raven is Bartleby's sister, and she isn't called Grandmother Raven. I think. Can anyone find evidence to back it up?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
I heard that this world will be released at the end of the year. Is that true?

Flint stone, Level 58 Ice

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
This is what I think about Morganthe's prophecy; Grandmother raven will blow the horn to summon us wizards against Morganthe and if there is a mirror where Grandmother raven is, well, let's just say the possibilities are endless.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
all i can say is: YES!!! i have been bored with my legendary for a while because there is nothing he could do. now, i have the ption to play on all od my wizards again and be productive :D :D

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
SWEET! !I didn't now there would be a new world . Even that.I got no guy cause mine broke up with me its COOL 8). But do we have to defeat Gh 1#?? ?Any way when well this wold be out??????? Cya!!!

Jordan ashgrove 31 storm