Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
:?Grizzleheim, boring? Maybe for level 60 it might be boring, but a level 45 wiz trying to complete Nidavellir is still quite a challenge. And the Coven birds still a fun fight. Also the most beautiful spot in the Spiral can be found in Vigrid Roughland by the summit of the waterfall overlooking the camp site. At least in my opinion, whoever created the graphics there with the geyser intermittingly gushing in between the mountains deserves a prize. I go there just for a break, to listen to the falls and admire the scenery.
Sign me,
A Grizzleheim Admirer
Who Can't Wait for More of the Same!
Elizabeth DreamweaverLvl 60, DreamcatcherLvl 60 DreambringerLvl60, DreamfinderLvl60 DreamriderLvl52,DreambreakerLvl53
christopher62597 wrote:
Is Wintertusk going to be exactly like Grizzleheim or will it be completly different, cuz if it were exactly like GH it'd be boring. Peace

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Awesome!!! I am so excited. I Cant wait for the new pets. there need s to be a higher level cap tho.
:-) :D

- Kieran Windwalker life level 60

-Malorn Stormhaven storm level 60

-Isaac Firegem Fire level 60

-Valdus Wintertail Balance level 59

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
this world sounds awesome!!!! im just a lvl 28 life wizard but i hope that you dont have to be a lvl 50 :( and what i hope is that you should be able to reach this world once u got to lvl 30-40 just like grizzleham.

seth jadeleaf
lvl 28 life wizard 8)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Will people who already got their lvl 58 spells be able to get the pets? :?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
maxitola2009 wrote:
I noticed there wasn't a thing that said, "increased level cap." There is going to be one right? And do we have to do Grizzleheim to be able to get here? Any answers would be apppreiated!

more information in the future, they shall show young wizard.

(Yoda the wise talk XD)

So ya, i expect them to show more information in the future. I shall contain my patients prof. Greyrose.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
what i would like to know is if there will be new spells or not and if we will be able to get to level 70 :P

Survivor
May 17, 2009
The new world Wintertusk sounds like it will be loads of fun . I cant wait untill it is out !!!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I never saw an answer to the question of do we need to finish GH to do this world. Cause I reallllly hate GH and have not finished it with any of my wizards. I would be very upset if finishing GH was a requirement! Here's to hoping it's not!

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
maxitola2009 wrote:
I noticed there wasn't a thing that said, "increased level cap." There is going to be one right? And do we have to do Grizzleheim to be able to get here? Any answers would be apppreiated!

For everyone whose been wondering about this I'm pretty sure there is. If we're having new lvl 58 pets I think we have to get to lvl 58 first. Right?! XD Any ideas when it's going to come out or is it too earlie to tell. Either way i can't wait!

Charles Nightsword lvl 50 pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Blimp7 wrote:
The horn will fall.

This part of the prophecy of morganthe hints on something slightly, um, dark, that may be in the grandmother raven's future.
I wonder if there will be a mirror in the area you see the grandmother raven?

I hope that legendary wizards like me will be able to get the level 58 pets.
Also, does anyone think there might be another school of magic?

Since it says the horn will fall... Does that mean that Morganthe will hurt grandmother raven? Or does that mean something entirely different? I always thought the profecy was mysterious, will the rest of it come true if it has relation to the horn?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
This new world is going to keep more players interested in the game more than ever. Great idea Greyrose and i hope more new worlds are coming. :)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
i am very happy to hear a new world :-). but what level would you have to be to go here?

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
O. O just realized i thought that the max was 50 and forgot was 60. XD sry about my earlier posts. XD

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Cant Wait for new world i am a level 60 ice i been waiting for new world :)
Pets And Spells

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Delver
Oct 08, 2010
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn

It does say her appearance may solve many mysteries. Is the prophecy one? And doesn't this just CREATE more mysteries?!!!

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
i just hope for a better pet a new world is cool but i am life so i want more pet

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
:) Cant wait.I hope they make the levels go higher and new spells.I also wonder if they're going to have new pets.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
frecksgirl wrote:
OMG i can't wait! i hope the quests arent too hard! (no realy i do)

I hope they are hard. XD Makes things more interesting and more of a challenge.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
hunt1199 wrote:
eioofh wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Okay this is my second post following my earlier fangirl outburst...
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???

Lol, I was I too excited by your last comment that I didn't look down more.

Since Grandmother Raven helpid create the spiral with Bartleby, I guess if she were to be evil she would be corrupted or charmed. But I hope she isn't and hope that she is on our side.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.
lol i am guessing that since bartlelby is on our side, the good side, that we have to fight grandmother raven since the spiral could not be created between good and good but rather balance between good and evil. Since bartelby is good that must make grandmother raven the evil one. Of course this is just my thought but i think i am right in my mind becuase i think of a world created by both good and good then there would be no evil which is not good because there would be no balance. Just a theory of course......btw does anyone know if we have to beat all of GH to get here or no????????? i need to know so i can get started in savarstaas pass!

Not necessarily grandmother raven will be good because she's Bartleby's sister. Malistaire was Cyrus's brother and he was evil. Well sort of.