Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
The horn will fall.

This part of the prophecy of morganthe hints on something slightly, um, dark, that may be in the grandmother raven's future.
I wonder if there will be a mirror in the area you see the grandmother raven?

I hope that legendary wizards like me will be able to get the level 58 pets.
Also, does anyone think there might be another school of magic?

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Please let the wizards that already have the level 58 quest (or have completed) it get their level 58 pet. Please? Please? Please?
- Scarlet SilverWeaver
Grandmaster Theurgist

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Awesome! You said there are new spells coming, what are these spells called? I wonder if the ice school is finally getting a dragon and if myth is getting an all-around big attack and are the bosses here going to cheat because I am not the best fighter lol

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
I would like to see the level cap raised by ten or another class slot for more variations on the wizard itself. Most of my friends have already left the game due to being capped.

Thanks

Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
I am excited, keep the new worlds coming! I hope the new spells for the death school are a card strength augment that works with our drain spells, instead of just strictly damage spells. We hardly use those anyway.

Ronan Ogrebreath, Legendary Death Wizard.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
is there going to be new level to get more trainning point or at least something where you can get points because me i cant get anymore point except the last one level sixth ty but i dont want to be level 60 yet i'm level 58. and i want to buy more spells but i got only 1pt to get hope

Theres going more trainning point where we can earn and thres new spell so we need really a lots of points. that we want to get.

Yeah i'm excited for the new world even is after grizzleheim not celestia.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... only wish it weren't the completion of GH... I LOVE that world so much I wish I could look forward to returning to it time and again... but this is wonderful news just the same...

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
I am just as excited as 99% of the wizard community. I dont really mind what KI does, I am so excited that the game (my world) isn't falling flat and getting ignored. Additions to an already exciting game is a bonus for us all. Keep up the storyline, and keep us coming back for more.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
sunsword44 wrote:
O: O: O:
She is holding a horn!!!
(Morganthe's prophecy anyone???)

Yes you are right and one thing, if anyone saw forest lord doesnt it look like one of its horns?

William Lifestaff-60 life
Mark Skullflame-60 storm

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
:-) :-)
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
I would just like to say, for the record, SQUEEEEE!
ya goig to be cool :) :-) :D

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
LOL i am in a bad position now, i am lvl 59 and.... i am in ds :((( well i am gonna finish ds today and do cl tomorrow and i am going.........HARDCORE GAMER STYLE 8) :D :x

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
O: O: O:
She is holding a horn!!!
(Morganthe's prophecy anyone???)

whats morganthe's prophecy? i just got to celestia, and didn't get any type of prophecy, so i'm curous.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Not bragging, but I have NO more quests to do. I have done them all. I've been playing with my pets, decorating my houses, and gardening--and helping my friends with their quests. A new world would be great right now! :)

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
My guess is that our new pets are going to match our new spells that we get :) The spell will come with the pet!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I can't wait! When? When? The burning question when will it be released? I was begining to worry as I have now six characters and no where to go.
Will there be more I can do with a pet that has already achieved epic? For example, baby, adult, ancient, epic and possibly the next level of EPIC GRANDEUR?? Epic Grandeur will allow the pet to open more slots (rare etc.) Just like our characters have levels such as novice, adept, journeyman, magus, grandmaster, legendary etc., in this way the pet can evolve with the master. In addition, it would be awesome to go BEYOND legendary as much of the fun of the game is achieving XP to advance in level. It looses something when I can no longer "level up". Could it possibly be...that in the future I will see a world that has a "King Arthur and the Round Table" theme including real looking horses for mounts with the proper Medieval Horse Equestrian attire so that we can dress our mounts? Could it be specific mounts will come with a specific spell card or attributes? Suits of armour for our clothing? Or maybe a world in Australia (with ostriches for mounts) South America in the Mayan temples??? The possibilities are endless!!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
AWESOME my friends helped me beat celestia so were going to do this world to gethor i cant wait :D i wonder what the death pet is maybe a skeletal dragon

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Hey I got a question if you got your rank 58 spell already will you get the pet because I already have leviathan. Please answer .

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
StarsongKY wrote:
Professor, will we still be able to earn our new school pets even if we've already finished our level 58 spell quests? And might there be some surprising results if we hatch them with each other and our other (level 48) school pets?

I hope your top Ice students (like me) are getting new Wyverns!

- Sierra Starsong
Legendary Thaumaturge
Grandmaster Artisan & Gardener
I would like to know this too please.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
kjensen wrote:
AWESOME! :D I know I'm not the only one that cant wait. :D

OMG!!!! a new world, finally, i hope its not hard like celestia.

Survivor
May 07, 2010
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
WOW :D a new world i cant wait till it opens. i know i'm not the only one exited in the game

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
samaster wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally get to learn our new lvl 68 spells. :) :D :D :D I wonder what the pets will be like. Especially before cl we only had 61 pedigree pets. Maybe now there will be 87 pedigree pets (I'm adding 13 cause thats what it was in Dragonspire).
Remember Morganthe's prophecy: The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!!
I hope Storm gets a spell like a black hole :D :D :D :D :D
That would be so awesome.

Taylor DragonTamer lvl 58 myth

well storm wont get blackhole cause that is an astral thing created when a super nova is created which happens when a star blows up! so yea that more of a star school spell!