Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I'm actually really disappointed I was hoping for a new level cap. Really if it just adds another world for no reason I will probably not do it such as I didn't do GH. Possibly an idea is to raise the max level to 75 adding 5 levels from GH and 10 from Wintertusk or as I except will be abbreviated as WT. Though the level 58 pets will add a nice ring. Hoping for a centaur for life. I don't think it'll add all too much to the enjoyment of the game.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I am so totally excited I have been taking my time with the celestia world so that I didn't run out of stuff to do to quickly so knowing that there is going to be even more stuff to do I am going to do some hard core sessions and get going and have some fun! THanks Kings Isle for making Wizards the best mmo I have ever played :D :-o

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
This is crazy, all these new updates and worlds! it's almost to much to handle. I love this game it's awesome. I look forward to hopefully seeing some new arena gear come out!!

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
It looks interesting. I hope that the battles will be fair ones and not like the ones in celestia where it seems that they all cheat. Hopefully, you will give us some stronger spells. Oh, don't forget to give us furniture drops and maybe bring back the free furniture pickups that are in wizard city, krokotopia, marleybone, mooshu and dragonspire. they were fun to look for. And of course to handle all this we will need larger back packs and banks. A lot to think about. peony552

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
well i cant wait its going to be awesome i hope and i think a ra pet would awesome and am fire but an efreet pet would be cool :D and i hope its not going to be as hard as cl my name is Tarlac dragonflame lvl 60 fire dude lol

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
WOOOO!!! I can't wait till the new world!! And new pets and spells

Survivor
May 24, 2009
AH! SOOO excited! I cant wait!
I think the world will turn out great, as always! :D
And more pets? FUN!

Brianna SpiritBreeze, Legendary Life :D

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Wow dude! I wanna go to WinterTusk so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited because i wanna lvl up to lvl 80! I want our new spell to be a fire angel or maybe a devil.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
i have one question if you are lvl 60 will you now be able to go to lvl 70?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
i already known who is grandmother raven is for a year at the beginning of the game they tell you how the spiral was created and they say two main creators are grandmother raven and bartelby (bartelby is the grandfather tree if you are only thinking what winter tusk is) they said this about how it was created before Celestia.

Cody dragon flame

level 46 balance

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I cant wait for wintertusk to come out. But to get there does that mean you have to finish grizzleheim? If so I will have to do some work. ;D

Charles Nightsword lvl 50 pyromancer

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
when i read this i screamed like a teenage girl and quickly coverd my mouth. but but but the new lvl 58 pets are going to mess up the game and i am lvl 60 so how would i get it??????????????????????????????????????

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
YAAAAAAAAAAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!! :)
i wonder when it will come out!!!!!!! :D :D new pets woot!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Yea!! Like it espcially becuase i am ice and to see and ice world made is very exciting! 8)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Hey, i am so exited for this wintertusk!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you all have fun!
I will see you ALL around the spiral!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I have a question at the very bottom below the picture it says look for the new quests from your profeseors (sorry about spelling) and i read what zeke said about wintertusk not being in live realm or test but my question is are the spells in live or test

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
First of all, I am SOO excited!!!!

Also, since I am level 60 and have already gotten my level 58 spell, will i still be able to get my level 58 pet?

Amber Danwbreeze, Level 60

Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Is Grandmother Raven perhaps the sister to Bartleby When we learned this from WizardCity

Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
I'm so exited! I can't wait to check out Wintertusk!

-Marrisa Dragonsong
Magus Pyromancer