Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We're very excited to tell you about the upcoming Wizard101 World: Wintertusk!

Wintertusk will complete the epic storyline that began with Grizzleheim and will offer new things to do, and areas to explore for all levels of young Wizards.

Along with Wintertusk, we will also be launching new spells and new level 58 class pets* for each main school of focus. We will also be bringing back the underwater area of the Crab King in sunken Triton Avenue, to tell a story about life in Crab Alley after the departure of Selena Gomez.

Have a sneak peek at Grandmother Raven, and for those of you following the story, Grandmother Raven's appearance will solve many outstanding mysteries of the Spiral!

*look for new quests from your Professors when this arrives in the Live Game!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
VERY excited, professor! :D Just one thing to clear out, will we have to beat GH to do this world, and will it be a side-quest world as well? Or will it be main & we don't have to do GH to do it? Either way, 3/4 of my wizards have beaten it, so I can't wait. Going to do my best to wait for the LIVE realm, not the Test Realm, to try it out, hehe

Community Leader
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Community Leader
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
I would just like to say, for the record, SQUEEEEE!

Ditto!
Plus I love the Grandmother raven. I hope we can win her cane and robe :)

Just a reminder - this is NOT in the Live Game. This is NOT in the Test Realm - will will continue to make announcements about this update in the future.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Professor, will we still be able to earn our new school pets even if we've already finished our level 58 spell quests? And might there be some surprising results if we hatch them with each other and our other (level 48) school pets?

I hope your top Ice students (like me) are getting new Wyverns!

- Sierra Starsong
Legendary Thaumaturge
Grandmaster Artisan & Gardener

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Okay this is my second post following my earlier fangirl outburst...
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
YAY I cant wait to see what this new world will look like and all the new pets. Please dont rush it though so it wont have so many bugs like CL did. I can wait but i am still super excited to see the new. I'm so happy i found this out on my birthday to!! :D :D :D :D :D Just made my day a whole lot better.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Just one question Professor. Any HINTS as to when Wintertusk might be release in test?

LOL. Just wondering. I have wizards doing nothing.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
O: O: O:
She is holding a horn!!!
(Morganthe's prophecy anyone???)

That just clicked!! And yes new spells? Proffesor Greyrose, as in new quest spells, or like collosus and tower shield? Oh well I know this will all be released soon.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
Okay this is my second post following my earlier fangirl outburst...
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???

Lol, I was I too excited by your last comment that I didn't look down more.

Since Grandmother Raven helpid create the spiral with Bartleby, I guess if she were to be evil she would be corrupted or charmed. But I hope she isn't and hope that she is on our side.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
Is the feather on Grandma Raven's cane from a Yardbird? Does she use her cane as a weapon, also?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally get to learn our new lvl 68 spells. :) :D :D :D I wonder what the pets will be like. Especially before cl we only had 61 pedigree pets. Maybe now there will be 87 pedigree pets (I'm adding 13 cause thats what it was in Dragonspire).
Remember Morganthe's prophecy: The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!!
I hope Storm gets a spell like a black hole :D :D :D :D :D
That would be so awesome.

Taylor DragonTamer lvl 58 myth

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
norr4687 wrote:
YAY I cant wait to see what this new world will look like and all the new pets. Please dont rush it though so it wont have so many bugs like CL did. I can wait but i am still super excited to see the new. I'm so happy i found this out on my birthday to!! :D :D :D :D :D Just made my day a whole lot better.

I agree, definitely don't rush it. The world will be so much better if you take your time.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Interesting.

First thoughts: how will the new level 58 pets work? Will I just wake up one morning and find I've been gifted a new pet or will there be a new quest for it?

Grandmother raven looks younger than the raven bosses imo.

How will they fight at the new world? I hope they fight like the enemies do in celestia, sticking with in their own class but not so brutally efficient.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Epic cant wait for this world to be released!

Jonathan Walker 60 Balance
Jonathan Lifehunter 47 Death
John Storm 10 Storm

Defender
May 11, 2009
Wait, now is this Grandmother Raven, Bartleby's sister, the one who helped create the spiral?
BTW can't wait for the update!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
2 words ...... CAN'T WAIT! and i noticed the horn that she was holding and there was a horn in the Morganthe prophecy hmm so maybe Morganthe will try to steal that horn for whatever her plan is and i hope we learn a lot more about Morganthe in this world hope it comes out at least in december possibly but it might be more like in 2012 i don't know we will just have to be patient wizards.
p.s I CAN'T BE PATIENT AFTER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Will there be a level cap boost as well or will I still be questing for no XP?

Defender
May 21, 2009
Is Wintertusk going to be exactly like Grizzleheim or will it be completly different, cuz if it were exactly like GH it'd be boring. Peace