Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recipe Vendors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
I'm currently in search of the the Recipe Vendors within Marlybone. Whether they sell Clothing, Snacks, Housing Equipment or Reagents. I was wondering if anyone knew where they all were and if so what do they sell.

I would prefer to have exact locations, posibly with close landmark referances so i might be able to find them a little easier.

If anyone could help me on this self made quest, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so very much.

I hope everyone is enjoying this great game, i'm so glad my girl friend introduced me to it lol.

Happy Hunting
Mike

:-D :-P :-D

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
MikeOfFire23 wrote:
I'm currently in search of the the Recipe Vendors within Marlybone. Whether they sell Clothing, Snacks, Housing Equipment or Reagents. I was wondering if anyone knew where they all were and if so what do they sell.

I would prefer to have exact locations, posibly with close landmark referances so i might be able to find them a little easier.

If anyone could help me on this self made quest, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so very much.

I hope everyone is enjoying this great game, i'm so glad my girl friend introduced me to it lol.

Happy Hunting
Mike

:-D :-P :-D

Hey Mike. The easiest and most clear way to locate the various marleybone vendors is to google "wizard101 central wiki". Go down to crafting, recipe vendors by world, then choose marleybone. Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The approved fansite Wizard101 Central has this information. I believe that there is a thread devoted to it.

You can find them on http://www.wizard101central.com