Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestial items from night shade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
ok so i have been hearing about items called celestial and i have seen pics of them and they look real cool so i looked into them and people say lord night shade is a hot spot for them is this true if any one else no s anything please tell me 8)

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
yes it is very true i have collected many celestial items but in diffrent places nightshade is a very good hot spot for them but chances are your gonna have to battle him a few times

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
keybladeweilder wrote:
yes it is very true i have collected many celestial items but in diffrent places nightshade is a very good hot spot for them but chances are your gonna have to battle him a few times
do you know what else drops them by any chance?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i would really like to know because i have faught with nightshade many times and still didnt get them. i am beginning to loose my confidence lol :(

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i dont think nightshade drops them i have faught with him over 100 times and still didnt get them so you may be wrong about him droping them :? :?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
well your wrong then because he does he also drops royal robe. Personally to me. They give you no shields no mana power pips they are waste unless you just want to look cool. Saying you fought him 100 times mean you would have gotten. my brother fought him 50 times ( actually we did a tally ) he didn't drop. 100 posts!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
poptropican5 wrote:
What are celestial items?

Yes, what are they? I'm in MooShu and I've never heard of them.

~Helryx

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
hmm well i was just saying i did fight him at least close to 100 times and didnt get um so know any thing else that drops them?

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
i only got celetrial items from nightshade but i think you can get some from the bosses in colossal i am not very sure i do know that nightshade drops them

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
i know nightshade drops celestial but i think some bosses in colossal drop some too you should try

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
i've gotten 3 drops from him. celestial robe, boots and royal hat. i got celestial robe right after my friend lied that they got it. and when i told them they thought i was giving pay back to them. man were they wrong.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
if you have defeated him 100 times you should of get atleast 70 items
and you can only cary 80 so go check in your bank

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
I recieved a celestial robe from Krokopatra in the Temple of Storms at Krokotopia.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Celestial items are rare clothing items not available to only 1 win. For example, Lord Nightshade drops ( still available but bugged ) a dark sprite. I don't know if it gives you a card or not, but I know he drops those fairies. Hope this comment help.
Also look out for my player:

Wolf Titanfountain Life wizard lvl 38 Magus Theurgist ( almost master)
I am in Dragonspyre right now and I know its soooo early for a magus!

Note: Wolf Titanfountain Life wizard is now lvl 45 Master Theurgist. I am almost done with Dragonspyre I just need help with the Forum. 8)

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
i have battled nightshade a total of 150 times, i got 1 dark fairy pet and 2 new wands, one clover and one shield, thats about all he drops that are rare

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
trampollen wrote:
ok so i have been hearing about items called celestial and i have seen pics of them and they look real cool so i looked into them and people say lord night shade is a hot spot for them is this true if any one else no s anything please tell me 8)
these celestkal items are called astral. You can only buy them. so people who say nitshade drops them is lying.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Pwn22 wrote:
Yes, what are these "Celestial Items" I hear about?

These are super awesome looking items that from my understanding were only out a limited time, and a hotspot for these items was Lord Nightshade, and also i just found this little tidbit a week ago in the test realm, they made all the Celestial items into items that you need a lot of tickets for and give -800 health, in the PvP of coarse, but to get these you have to be either a warlord or one of those other names they put on you in the PvP now.

Michael Lotusblade, Lvl. 30 Theugist

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
They are sort of a sneak peak of Celestia in my opinion. Celestia may not come out for a while, but those items might keep suscribers excited untill it comes out. :)

-Ingga

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
greatwizard22 wrote:
trampollen wrote:
these celestkal items are called astral. You can only buy them. so people who say nitshade drops them is lying.
ok if you can only buy them, where do you buy them from?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ellamc wrote:
When I defeted the Harvest Lord I got a pet GOUL!

8)
The pet Ghoul you recieved ... Did it happen to have an odd name? Or give any Spell / bonuses / etc ?

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)