Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower Of War...Massive Help Please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2009

Ok Guys My Character Tabitha Golddreamer Has Been On This Quest For Over A Year And I Need Some Help. She Is A Fire Wizard And Level 46 And Can Only Get Past The 5th Level. I Die On The 6th Level. I Could Use Some Help. Please Tell Me A Time And Date If U Wanna Help! THANK U!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The sixth level enemies are Death based. Go to the Bazaar and buy some of the 85% (90% if they have them in stock) Death Shields and put them in your sideboard.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Okay I have no idea where this is... It's been too long. But if you do need help, post what time you are usually on/ time zone/ realm/ area.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Hitomichan99 wrote:

Ok Guys My Character Tabitha Golddreamer Has Been On This Quest For Over A Year And I Need Some Help. She Is A Fire Wizard And Level 46 And Can Only Get Past The 5th Level. I Die On The 6th Level. I Could Use Some Help. Please Tell Me A Time And Date If U Wanna Help! THANK U!

I am usually available on weekends in the evening (PST) around 5:30-7:30ish. Would these times work for you?

Survivor
May 02, 2010
if you havent already completed this quest i have not been able to find it at all so any help would be appreciated...and i am stuck if i cant complete this quest i have no others....other than books and other things you have to find...
i am on every day though the times vary...

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
i am stuck there too. i got farthest to seventh lvl of tower so meet me at that tower on centaur realm at 6:30 on saturday works, ok?

Survivor
May 02, 2010