Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who was your favorite boss to fight?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Okay this is just an opinion question, but who was your favorite boss to fight? For example, in comparison to the difficulty of the boss, and my level at the time, my favorite boss would probably have been Marva Flamewing. She was hard, but not too hard, and had an interesting story leading up to her. What do you guys think?

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mine's always been Rattlebones. He talks like he's next-in-line to Malistaire, and one Thunder Snake removes him.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
colagada wrote:
Mine's always been Rattlebones. He talks like he's next-in-line to Malistaire, and one Thunder Snake removes him.

Lol. That's all I can say
Completely true though, completely true.

-Taryn

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
even though she's not in game yet Morganthe she just looks so much more evil and stronger than malistaire i'm sorry but that's my answer

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
my fevorite boss is othin stormfather, hands down. he's easy and still a challenge (since i'm storm) and also his death animation is pretty cool, like the other ravens.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
even though she's not in game yet Morganthe she just looks so much more evil and stronger than malistaire i'm sorry but that's my answer
I wish we could battle Merle Ambrose for practice and fun. It would be fun to battle a wizard who has a mixture of all schools!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Helios, hands down. I think it's cuz it was the first boss I defeated by myself (don't judge me!). I tried everything to get someone to help me, but nothing worked and I realized I had to do this on my own. Ten tries later, I finally defeated him. It's definitely the only reason I'm more successful in soloing now.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Cyrus Drake, definitely. He was tough because of resist. Shame it's a one shot fight. he was definitely my favorite.

A close second would be one of those celestial cheat bosses. he was some alien thing that would change his element when you hit him. Know who I'm talking about? The celestial bosses were fun. Some were annoying cheaters, others were just a blast to fool with.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
defenetly tomugawa the evil cause i killed him from the first time with my minotaur minion (yeah i am myth) Colin Mythsword lvl 48(orthrus) sword saint

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
colagada wrote:
True but my faverit boss was mallistieer becuss he is hard to beet because he has 10,000 hitpoifor you youn wizards. :)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
colagada wrote:
well yo acors it would.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
It was definitely Tomugawa the Evil. I was defeated the first time, but I got lucky the second time and my spell, Wild Bolt did 1,000 damage for only two pips.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
my favorite boss might be the myth teacher sorry forgot his name death teacher also forgot name and king gobbler end of my list

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Anyone remember fighting Jade Oni in the mooshu temple in jade palace? That guy had crazy health. It was fun soloing that boss.

I fought him twice, and twice when he got below half health he would start casting absorb shields haha!

Explorer
May 26, 2010
I like queen calypso because of the backround and the ship

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
Cyrus Drake, definitely. He was tough because of resist. Shame it's a one shot fight. he was definitely my favorite.

A close second would be one of those celestial cheat bosses. he was some alien thing that would change his element when you hit him. Know who I'm talking about? The celestial bosses were fun. Some were annoying cheaters, others were just a blast to fool with.
I liked cyrus drake to.why you ask? because i TOTALLY WHOOPED HIM.Thats why.
Blaze ThunderStalker
44 death
Dragonspyre
The Crucible
Orin Grimcaster
p.s. please help me on orin grimcaster

Historian
May 01, 2010
definitely big salgio. we had a grand with levy bail on us right before him because he saw he wasnt getting xp, so me a lvl 45, and my friend a lvl 33, (both fire) went on and soloed him we actually managed to beat him with 2 helephants, and neither of us died, that was definitely my favorite.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
definitely big salgio. we had a grand with levy bail on us right before him because he saw he wasnt getting xp, so me a lvl 45, and my friend a lvl 33, (both fire) went on and soloed him we actually managed to beat him with 2 helephants, and neither of us died, that was definitely my favorite.

Nice. Assuming you had Fire Prism then...

Survivor
May 29, 2010
When i started wizard101 it i thought Malistaire was Hades because it said he was master of death my favortie boss will always be THE LONG AND BORING MALISTAIRE DUNGEON ( they changed it to short it used to be long and tough Malistiare had over 100,000 now he has 10,000 it was hard my friends Calamity Dawn Heather Rainbreaker and Jordan HawkHunter help me out : end of my story : By: Angel DeathVault Legendary storm wizard

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
elvisrandin wrote:
When i started wizard101 it i thought Malistaire was Hades because it said he was master of death my favortie boss will always be THE LONG AND BORING MALISTAIRE DUNGEON ( they changed it to short it used to be long and tough Malistiare had over 100,000 now he has 10,000 it was hard my friends Calamity Dawn Heather Rainbreaker and Jordan HawkHunter help me out : end of my story : By: Angel DeathVault Legendary storm wizard

I always wish I could have tried to kill Malistaire that way, but I didn't start the game till 2009 and had to quit for ten months in the middle... Lol he was gone my then.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
mine would have to be Lady Blackhope because of the unicorn statues you can win but i guess i would like any boss that drops statues :)

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
mine is cyrus drake! PS (you fight him to test if you are ready for dragonspyere! its real funny for me cause i am myth! )