Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Starter Castles.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
You should have starter castles (Castles to start off with when you are level 16) Like the school castles in the crown shop. People probably dont wanna save too much money (gold) to buy a castle. Support?

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Well, the Wooded Cottage is an awesome one, but maybe at level 10 you can buy a school house, a small house which can be decorated by the student, but you must be level 10. The price is at a modest 5,000 coins.

Sounds good? It's a one story house but the area is larger than a dorm.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Luke942999 wrote:
You should have starter castles (Castles to start off with when you are level 16) Like the school castles in the crown shop. People probably dont wanna save too much money (gold) to buy a castle. Support?

Well that's really the point of an awesome house... Having to work for it. Lol it's just like real life. The bums without work ethic are in apartments
Taryn

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Luke942999 wrote:
i did that to get my ice castle but i like my wooded cottage that i save for