Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I have died in a fight and try to port back to my friend I was either helping or they were helping me. I end up in the fight next to them instead of the original fight. Does anyone else have that problem?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I have died in a fight and try to port back to my friend I was either helping or they were helping me. I end up in the fight next to them instead of the original fight. Does anyone else have that problem?

Yes. My sister and I have both experienced the same thing a few times. I have had it happen in Stormriven and in the Science Center. It happened to my sister in Stormriven at least twice and also in the Science Center. It always seems to happen where there are multiple battle areas close together. It has caused us both to die during the course of a battle when one of us had to port out to heal and then try to port back. And the worst part is, that we were almost finished with the battle and would have beaten the mob we were fighting.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
This happens because when you port too a friend in a battle a monster is near by your friend when you port and he drags you in.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010