Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is next ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
I have finished with my grandmaster gardener but there are more bars to fill is there some thing higher then grandmaster gardener?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
BLACKSABBOTH wrote:
I have finished with my grandmaster gardener but there are more bars to fill is there some thing higher then grandmaster gardener?

Rank 10 seems to be the highest rank. My bars appear empty, but I think that's just a visual glitch with a recent update, as they used to show as completely full back when I first achieved rank 10.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
At the top it says grandmaster gardener rank 10 and there are spaces under that, i have the first one filled why would i have to fill them if GM is the higest you can go ? You think there will be some thing else when and if they ever add a new world?

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Pretty sure it's just a glitch. If they don't fill more XP by harvesting plants, I'm sure it is.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
BLACKSABBOTH wrote:
At the top it says grandmaster gardener rank 10 and there are spaces under that, i have the first one filled why would i have to fill them if GM is the higest you can go ? You think there will be some thing else when and if they ever add a new world?

I have no idea. Perhaps a professor could step in here? I haven't gardened in about a month. I'll have to go see if I can get mine to move forward, but my money is still on a visual bug.