Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Cards for Open Chat! Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
I've always wondered why gift cards cant be used to unlock open chat. My mom finally agreed to put in her credit card after months of begging, and i'm not sure if she will want to put in her credit card again next month. Most of the time i get gift cards. So if gift cards could unlock open chat that would be great! I think a lot of people would like that because a lot of people have overprotective parents like mine and refuse to put in there credit card to the internet. Anyway my question is, why can only credit cards unlock open chat? why can gift cards to? It would make a lot of people happy if gift cards could unlock open chat, or if you only had to buy something online once to unlock open chat -sigh- please let gift cards unlock open chat :-( i mean is there like a certain reason why? does it have to do with something? there must be something i'm not getting! please, somebody tell me why Ki wont let gift cards unlock open chat?
- Julia Sparkleflower, Grandmaster Diviner, 53

Administrator
We have repeatedly explained this, young Wizard.

Anyone of any age can purchase those cards and use them on the site.

There are only a few ways in which you can prove your age of majority (over 18) and the one that is accepted online is a valid credit card.

community@wizard101.com