Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the last quest in Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
I have done the last quest - I think - in the Test of the Spheres. But I haven't met Morganthe? Am I done? What am I missing? It seems unfinished but I have no more quests in Celestia?

veejay

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
hi veejay i am seth titanblood and have yo ubeat the sun moon and star bosses because i am pretty sure you need to do that and wittertusk coming you will be busy- seth titanblood level 55 pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
flame3100 wrote:
hi veejay i am seth titanblood and have yo ubeat the sun moon and star bosses because i am pretty sure you need to do that and wittertusk coming you will be busy- seth titanblood level 55 pyromancer

Veejay, I have a lot of friends who have beaten Celestia.
They all say that Mithraya is the final boss of Celestia, and
you don't face Morganthe until some other world. :( :(

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
o ok i am only in the science center so................................................................................

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
veejay wrote:
I have done the last quest - I think - in the Test of the Spheres. But I haven't met Morganthe? Am I done? What am I missing? It seems unfinished but I have no more quests in Celestia?

veejay

I'm pretty sure you met her. She only has a VERY small appearance in CL. She is right before you face the Fire Shark Boss in the Solarium... She runs away much like Malistaire does in Marleybone.