Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MooShu is annoying

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
mooshu is annoying cause of the cave if solitude in my books cause these stupid monsters are going on the bridges and by that time you get sucked into battle it is super annoying anyone got suggestions for me on how to get around it?

Delver
May 26, 2009
fireslash1234 wrote:
mooshu is annoying cause of the cave if solitude in my books cause these stupid monsters are going on the bridges and by that time you get sucked into battle it is super annoying anyone got suggestions for me on how to get around it?

Wait until there is a big gap between the monsters, then follow them from behind. Don't get too close, though.

The teleport stones are really helpful in the cave of solitude. Turn these on as soon as possible. Also, whenever you receive a quest from Din Ho, just mark your spot where he is standing and port back after each quest.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
fireslash1234 wrote:

Timing is important. Sometimes you need to wait until the coast is clear before proceeding.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
The Cave of Solitude was easy!!! I smoked it when I was a level 32!! Mooshu is like the 2nd easiest world ever. The easiest is Wizard City.

Mason S. level 33 Sorcerer in the Kishibe Village

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
well i just can't get the timing right! its very hard and WHAT? how did you smoke it? and what do teleporter stones do anyways?

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
colagoda how do know all this stuff? i mean it seems like you beat the game in like three weeks

Adherent
May 20, 2010
fireslash1234 wrote:
well i just can't get the timing right! its very hard and WHAT? how did you smoke it? and what do teleporter stones do anyways?

If waiting for the enemies to clear out of the way doesn't work, you might run down to a place where there aren't any enemies and cross, if it's possible to do so. Mooshu is a bit different than other places, as some enemies do stray off the paths and into the grass area (the "sidewalk", if you will).

Teleport(er) Stones make it easier to get from one side of a map to another. There is a common set of (teleport) stones somewhere near the middle of the map. Each stone in this common set will teleport you to a single stone located at an extreme location on the map. The condition is that you need to actually run/ride/fly to the extreme location first and touch the teleport stone there. That will allow you to teleport to and from that stone after that. This way, you can go from one extreme to the other by teleporting from one stone to the common set and then to the other stone at the other extreme.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
You can also try switching realms... sometimes the same area is less crowded with enemies.

I noticed this while looking for reagents.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
You treat the Cave of Solitude like it's a big deal when it's not. I mean it only took me an hour to complete! You just have to have the right moves!

Mason Sandtamer level 34 Sorcerer and Diviner gliding through Mooshu

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
The Cave of Solitude is a counter to the rest of far-too-easy Mooshu.
That's just my opinion, lol
-Taryn

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
fireslash1234 wrote:
As i SAID i just have to get flowers

As I SAID, thats just my opinion ;)

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
wms10 wrote:
The Cave of Solitude was easy!!! I smoked it when I was a level 32!! Mooshu is like the 2nd easiest world ever. The easiest is Wizard City.

Mason S. level 33 Sorcerer in the Kishibe Village

Mooshu isn't the 2nd easiest world, Krokoptia is.
You should try to walk near to the edge and when you make it to Din Ho, mark your location. Or you can wait 'till the cost is clear to pass.