Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting With Reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
I need to craft rings that need twenty black loteses but i cant find one at the bazaar .
so now i'm freaking out where do you get black loteses?

Hurry and tell me please.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Best place for Black Lotus is Cave of Solitude in Mooshu
Or right behind the left hand Structure when entering the Jade Palace area.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Moo Shu is the best place (beyond the first adventure area, which doesn't seem to have any).

There are some in CL (Floating Island)

Many can be gotten from plants (see the plant list on Wizard 101 Central for what plants yield which crops).

Just relax....if you pay attention when doing MS, and do your adventuring at off-peak times, you should find most in your normal adventuring.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Usually you can find a lot in Kishibe Village. Just switch realms whenever you find black lotuses. I need 15 diamonds for this one crafting quest and I can't buy them at the bazaar. Can someone tell me where to find some?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Both black lotuses and diamonds can be transmuted from various more common reagents. If you wish to transmute, you have to buy the recipe from one of the recipe vendors. Regardless of how you go about it, collecting/making black lotuses and diamonds will be time consumptive as they are very rare reagents.

I'm certain that one of the Wizard 101 fansites has a good guide to recipes and where to find them. I'd tell you myself, but I'm not sure the moderators will allow this sort of information sharing under the "spoiler" rule for posting.

Best of luck with your crafting project :)

Scarlet