Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
What am I missing? I am working on finding the GH books, and the one in MK, I'm having trouble getting through the Wolf Palace gates. What do I do?? I've already finished the GH quests, just need the books.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:
What am I missing? I am working on finding the GH books, and the one in MK, I'm having trouble getting through the Wolf Palace gates. What do I do?? I've already finished the GH quests, just need the books.

I think you have to go into the palace through the caves if I recall correctly, unless you activated the teleporters.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
As luck would have it, I found an ancient post right after I posted this. It's the yellow teleporter if anyone needs to know!

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:

You will be asked to return to gh at a later lvl and will be able to find all the books then as well as the yardbirds. No worries.