Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do you get to go to marlybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
hey i have been wondering what level do you need to got to marlybone?

Entry to an area, as we've repeatedly mentioned, has nothing to do with your level, but with the assignments that you have completed. Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play. 

For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia. 

You need to complete all the required assignments in Krokotopia before you will be asked to explore Marleybone.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Entry to an area, as we've repeatedly mentioned, has nothing to do with your level, but with the assignments that you have completed. Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play. 

For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia. 

You need to complete all the required assignments in Krokotopia before you will be asked to explore Marleybone.

thanks and what quest do you have to finish to go to marlybone ?

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
napman66 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Once you complete the quest to defeat Krokopatra you will get access to Marlybone :)

Happy Hunting
Mike

Adherent
May 20, 2010
napman66 wrote:

When you've finished quests in the Pyramid, Krokosphinx, and Tomb of Storms, you'll be told to go see Sergeant Major Talbot again. He'll give you the key to Marleybone and instruct you to talk to Private Kinchley there.

The last actual boss will be Krokopatra in the Tomb of Storms. I believe the name of this multi-part quest is "Temple Dweller".

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Just keep doing quests at krokotopia and you will get to marleybone eventualy. thats what i was told when i was in krokotopia.