Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ironworks factory

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
i am suposed to have a code to get through to the next step the chimneys has pictures on them one a bird (not lit) a bug (also not lit) a dog (lit) a tree (lit) a moon (lit) and a snake (not lit)do I lit up the ones hat are not lit and shut off the ones that are lit?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lordsportfan55557 wrote:
i am suposed to have a code to get through to the next step the chimneys has pictures on them one a bird (not lit) a bug (also not lit) a dog (lit) a tree (lit) a moon (lit) and a snake (not lit)do I lit up the ones hat are not lit and shut off the ones that are lit?

After you fight Nails, you get the "code" for which chimneys to light. Nails tells you something like "look up before you leave his room". The "code" is hanging above the door before you leave his room.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
lordsportfan55557 wrote:

You have to defeat a boss in there and he will "reveal" the answer to you I think on your way out. I can't remember what the answer is off the top of my head.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The last boss you beat told you to check the wall for a combination. It's on the wall over the entrance as you leave that hideout. If you haven't left the instance, you can go back there and check for it.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lordsportfan55557 wrote:
i did beat the boss?

After you beat the boss, did you look up above the doorway before you left his room? The combination is on the wall above his doorway.