Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Have A Complaint Wizard101!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
I have a complaint Wizard101! Here's what happened, on my legendary wiz I was saving up gold to buy my other wizard the Island Getaway. I bought it for 100,000 gold & I was going to put it in the shared bank. Once I was there I couldn't find a slot to put a castle in. I always though you could put houses in the shared bank. So KingsIsle could you plz allow houses in the shared bank, plz.

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.60 Theurgist
Technomancer

&
Nicole GiantFinder
lvl.19 Conjurer
Wizard City Protector

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
I have a complaint Wizard101! Here's what happened, on my legendary wiz I was saving up gold to buy my other wizard the Island Getaway. I bought it for 100,000 gold & I was going to put it in the shared bank. Once I was there I couldn't find a slot to put a castle in. I always though you could put houses in the shared bank. So KingsIsle could you plz allow houses in the shared bank, plz.

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.60 Theurgist
Technomancer

&
Nicole GiantFinder
lvl.19 Conjurer
Wizard City Protector

Yeah, I agree completely. I have always thought we should be able to put houses in shared bank. Come on, KingsIsle, please consider it at least instead of dismissing it immediately!

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Why does everyone want shortcuts?

Like Zeke says in his tagline, you have to build the ladder rung by rung, there are no shortcuts.

Do the right and fair thing and get enough money on your lower level character, earning enough to buy the Island Getaway.

But, if you insist on slothing your way through the game, go through the Trial of Spheres with your Legendary a few times, put the Legendary gear you get in the Shared Bank and have your lower level character sell that gear. You should have enough on your lower level to get the Island Getaway in no time flat.

Jack Fireheart Level 60 Pyromancer and Hard Worker

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Houses have, to my knowledge, never been transferable. In any case, they aren't now, and it isn't likely to change. However, you can make the suggestion in the ideas forum: "The Dorms", and see what happens.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
I understand that they want us to not be able to trade castles because it would be really hard for programming if there were items in it but yeah I personally think that we should be able to transfer money from one character to another like crowns.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
KI has spoken on this topic, and as of now they say they're not planning on making houses "shareable".

Defender
May 21, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
KI has spoken on this topic, and as of now they say they're not planning on making houses "shareable".

I didn't know that. Well I guess I bought it for nothing and I'll hafta start all over again.

Community Leader
Hello,
As many have said houses are not /never been able to be share.
Let me give you some helpful tips.
1. Farm for gold on your higher level wizard, easy to do.( Most bosses in Celestia have good drops and items sale for good prices in the bazaar.)
2. Transfer all the farmed items into shared bank and sale them on your lower level wizard.
I have done this many times to buy houses, decorate, and buy many other things needed for my lower level wizards.

Remember you can have up to 3 houses per wizard.

Hope this helps some.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
The resolution to this problem is simple. Allow to put gold in the bank. You can put all your loots in there anyway, so it is easy to make a low level character very rich. Why not just allow gold?