Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shirataki temple dungeon quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
can someone help me? i am trying to complete the shirataki temple quest but I cant understand it i got this quest to use the earth shrine(and the other ones) thing but i cant find it please help I am so sad i am stuck here for like ever! :( please help me

Delver
May 26, 2009
When you enter Shirataki Temple, open up your map and you will see 4 huts in one clump at the bottom of your map. They are called the elemental shrines. Even if the huts don't have lights on, enter them and you will encounter a battle. Then you will "use them" (I forgot what happened after that lol ) This will finish your quest.

Hope this helps!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This quest has been bugged for a long time. You MUST activate the Earth Shrine BEFORE you activate the Air Shrine, or the quest will bug, and you won't get a menu to activate the Earth Shrine.

To make things worse, the quest arrows don't point to any of the dojos that contain the Elemental Shrines. They're located on your map on the bottom center-right, as "Elemental Shrines".

The Earth Shrine is the one on the left (northwest) of the four dojos, closest to the river; it's the one you go straight down the path to get to (if you turned left, you'd head to the other three shrines). A Plaguemaster and Water Elemental are inside. After defeating them, you can walk up to the shrine, which is in the back. An interactive menu will appear. If you're at the right shrine, "Earth Shrine" will appear in the menu. If so, activate it and move on. If you still managed to find the wrong (not the Earth) shrine, DO NOT ACTIVATE IT. Leave the dojo and find the correct one. The dojo enemes don't respawn as long as you stay in the dungeon.

If no menu appears at the shrine, and you're at the correct dojo (the one closest to the river), then you've already activated the Air Shrine, and the quest is bugged. To reset the instance, simply exit it. You'll get a warning. Click "OK" to leave, then reenter it. You won't need to wait 90 minutes. If you teleported out, you can reenter the instance, then leave it, then reenter it to reset it.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Isaac123692 wrote:
can someone help me? i am trying to complete the shirataki temple quest but I cant understand it i got this quest to use the earth shrine(and the other ones) thing but i cant find it please help I am so sad i am stuck here for like ever! :( please help me

I don't know if you are still stuck on this quest, but iheartcheesypie is right.

This quest is very hard because the yellow quest helper arrow still isn't working right on this one.

Look at your map and you will see four huts close together. Three of them are right near each other, and the fourth one is down the side road a little bit.

I just finished this quest with two different characters. It didn't matter which one I did first or second or whatever, as long as I didn't go into the same hut twice.

Just keep looking back at your map and go to those four huts.

Hope this helps. :-)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
crazyguy20 wrote:
Just skip it and go to the temple and fight and it will count

You can't fight Ideyoshi/Plague Oni until you fight Wavebringer, and he won't appear until the four shrines are activated.

This might not be true for those doing the quest for the second time (for their level 38 spell).