Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting New Houses

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I already have four houses, so I cannot craft the new houses. This is not fair. I would like to be able to craft the Watch Hall Tower and the new Celestial Observatory and add them to my list of houses. You have at least eight slots for houses. Maybe you could do a different list for crafted houses. Don't limit us. Thank you.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
mare62 wrote:
I already have four houses, so I cannot craft the new houses. This is not fair. I would like to be able to craft the Watch Hall Tower and the new Celestial Observatory and add them to my list of houses. You have at least eight slots for houses. Maybe you could do a different list for crafted houses. Don't limit us. Thank you.

wait wait wait, the limit is four houses? i thought it was three. or is it 8?

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Community Leader
mare62 wrote:

You can have up to 18 houses per account, if you add the epic bundle card to each wizard that can give you 6 more. Total of 24 houses per account.
All that being said I found it easier to craft these big houses having multi crafting wizards. One being the wizard you are going to craft house on, all other wizards on your account craft the pieces and transfer to the wizard you will be crafting house on. This away its faster and you aren't using all your timers on the wizard who will be crafting the house.
I understand the reason why Kingsisle limits the amount of items and houses. Each time you add another item the more your wizard might lag or slow down loading time ,ect... and if you max out all those houses?

I do wish one day we will get another way to add another house other than the epic bundle card but I do understand the reason why KI has to limit.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
mare62 wrote:

Since you can transfer reagents through your shared bank, I would recommend that you use another wizard to craft the houses. Without epic bundle elixirs, 18 houses per account seems quite, quite generous.