Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson field problem- Need for spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I'm not quite exactly sure where to post this. But I just leveled up to 48. I need to defeat three trolls so I can get my frost giant spell. I defeat the first two and now when it says I have to defeat Grum Foultooth in the crimson fields. Here's my problem.

I've already defeated Mooshu.
I know Crimson Fields is a dungeon.
So when I went back and got into the crimson fields. I made my way up to Grum Foultooth. I tried to go into his hut and it won't let me.
I really don't want to have to go through Crimson Fields again just to defeat Grum so I can get my spell.

Any suggestions?

Michelle Moonweaver

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
shelliebell33 wrote:
I'm not quite exactly sure where to post this. But I just leveled up to 48. I need to defeat three trolls so I can get my frost giant spell. I defeat the first two and now when it says I have to defeat Grum Foultooth in the crimson fields. Here's my problem.

So when I went back and got into the crimson fields. I made my way up to Grum Foultooth. I tried to go into his hut and it won't let me.
I really don't want to have to go through Crimson Fields again just to defeat Grum so I can get my spell.

Any suggestions?

Michelle Moonweaver

Grum is the first battle in the dungeon...sure you have to gather a few logs, build a few fences and find some lost sheep, but those should take you only a few minutes. Once done with Grum, just port out.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
shelliebell33 wrote:

Any suggestions?

Michelle Moonweaver

Sounds like a bug. Report it to support. I just completed that area and did not have any problems. I had to do it for my level 38 death spell and defeat Oni.