Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

48 pet never hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
OK so i just got my storm guy up to level 48 and i completed the quest and the egg popped up and it said 18 hours or something like that. anyways when the timer ends i got on to equip it and its gone completely any one know what happened?

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
might want to check your bank, that happens to me a lot cause i lose track especially when i get a lot of help calls, then get something cool along the way and forgot i was for example in sunken city six times and tree of life four times since i logged on, so therefore cant see it till i get home to look at it a few hours later.

IF its not there then remember if you accidentally sold it or trashed it

IF that doesnt work then send a email to MR lincolns email support with a copy of your dxdiag and log file thing attached. They got instructions on how to do that, and beleive me you get a more freindly Mr Lincoln if you do that cause if not then that will be first thing they ask for

Just think of it as license and registration that he wants above and beyond. Hmm, I guess those two thinks just make his life more pleasant in solving problems.