Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grand Chasm in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
So far I have encountered two places in Grand Chasm Dragonspyre where you go in by yourself. I have had people try to use the sigils to go in with me (grouped and ungrouped) and I have had people try to port in with me. No luck. Why do we have to do these quests by ourselves, especially when we are playing with other players. There seem to be other circles for other players. This is not right and I am very unhappy about it. Please change it. These two places are the Unused Vault and Kyanite Tower.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
There are a few towers in DS that are solo only to test your own personal skills. If your friends can't use a sigil or port to you they may not have access, be far along enough to accompany you, or it is truly solo. There are multitudes of players who have completed them before you, and No KI should change it base merely on your whim.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Well, if these are to be testing areas, then they should be optional choices for the players whether they choose to do them or not. They should not be part of the required quests. Don't like to have to leave my friends to go off and do solo tasks. And, if we choose to do the solo tasks, we could get some nice bonuses from them - some great high level school clothes and equipment.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mare62 wrote:
Well, if these are to be testing areas, then they should be optional choices for the players whether they choose to do them or not. They should not be part of the required quests. Don't like to have to leave my friends to go off and do solo tasks. And, if we choose to do the solo tasks, we could get some nice bonuses from them - some great high level school clothes and equipment.

Ummm, this game is set up with we players running students. I am not sure about your school, but those I attended did not allow us to take exams together, nor make them optional.

Every dungeon in DS can be done by every school solo.

By the way, in the game, like in real life, there are just some things you have to do on your own....

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Never quite thought of it as an exam from a school. Interesting perspective. But, sometimes I have gotten help from a teacher in an exam situation.