Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Rose Grand Chasm or anywhere in DS

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I am now in the Grand Chasm in Dragonspyre and I am having trouble finding the stone rose. I have actually combed the entire area for two days, so I am not being lazy and just asking for easy information. Please tell me where it is? Thank you. Any other hints to the other roses would be helpful.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
mare62 wrote:
I am now in the Grand Chasm in Dragonspyre and I am having trouble finding the stone rose. I have actually combed the entire area for two days, so I am not being lazy and just asking for easy information. Please tell me where it is? Thank you. Any other hints to the other roses would be helpful.

If the grand chasm is the one I'm thinking of, try searching it in the past.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mare62 wrote:

Have you checked out the 'Past'? If so, you have walked right past it.

As for others, cheats like this are posted over on Wizard101 Central...use the community news tab, then community portal, etc, to get there.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mare62 wrote:

This is a good link at Wizard101Central.com for Zeke's quests and the history books too.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke

You can also search the other fansites under the tab at the left "community news - community portal".

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
If you follow the story line, it will eventually lead you to the Grand Chasm Past instance. It is within that instance you will find the stone rose.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 life