Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Crashing Computer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Ever since the other nights maintenance my game keeps crashing my computer. All of a sudden I get the blue screen of death and my entire computer just restarts itself.
I'm not doing anything in the game in particular, sometimes I'm not even touching the mouse. I have my graphics all the way down, I don't understand it. I can play world of warcraft with graphics way up, but I can't seam to keep this game playing longer then 10 mins. It's crashed 5 times tonight and it's starting to get annoying.
Anyone got any idea what I can do to stop it?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Qualara wrote:
Ever since the other nights maintenance my game keeps crashing my computer. All of a sudden I get the blue screen of death and my entire computer just restarts itself.
I'm not doing anything in the game in particular, sometimes I'm not even touching the mouse. I have my graphics all the way down, I don't understand it. I can play world of warcraft with graphics way up, but I can't seam to keep this game playing longer then 10 mins. It's crashed 5 times tonight and it's starting to get annoying.
Anyone got any idea what I can do to stop it?

Send in a ticket to Mr. Lincoln with as much info as you can...they understand the code much better than we do, and can probably make the suggestions you need.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
I was starting to think I was the only one experiencing this. I have never had a problem playing until that maintenance. I have placed a ticket with the support team and still NO HELP. 3 days without being able to play. This is just wrong especially since I have already paid.

Administrator
Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address!

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down.

When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
the account name
the character name
as much information about what you encountered as you can

NEVER send us:
your password
your credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
can it be that you were on during the maintenance it happened to me once it was from the graphic program from every furniture piece caused that