Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
So when i first got the game i bought crowns, and i decided to buy the jade oni because he looked so neat.
Later, since my main was a storm wizard, i decided to switch to a pet that would help storm more than a jade oni would.
So since balance seemed pretty cool also, i decided to make a balance wizard as well to make good use of this jade oni.
So he was happily using the jade oni, and benefiting from +4 balance damage quite nicely.
Then i finially leveled the jade oni to ancient. Now he has a new talent...where he will randomly cast myth trap....
i'm baffled. Why does a balance wizard want a myth trap spell?

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
fiveos wrote:
So when i first got the game i bought crowns, and i decided to buy the jade oni because he looked so neat.
Later, since my main was a storm wizard, i decided to switch to a pet that would help storm more than a jade oni would.
So since balance seemed pretty cool also, i decided to make a balance wizard as well to make good use of this jade oni.
So he was happily using the jade oni, and benefiting from +4 balance damage quite nicely.
Then i finially leveled the jade oni to ancient. Now he has a new talent...where he will randomly cast myth trap....
i'm baffled. Why does a balance wizard want a myth trap spell?

XD No clue XD

Chase Nightbreath